𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑷𝑰𝑬𝑪𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝑬.

"What?!"

I shouted, was it really them? Were they really my best friends that i haven't seen for 6 years? I was lost in my thoughts until i heard a knock on the door, i walked over to the door slowly and unlocked it to reveal Anna who looked concerned and worried, "Angel, what happened?" She asked as she grabbed my hands, "I.." I couldn't even speak, why was i acting like this?

I collapsed onto Anna's arms and started crying, i don't even know why i was crying, was it the happiness? That i finally found them, or was it the sadness, knowing that they probably forgot who i am, or who i was, "Angel please talk to me" Anna said as she softly caressed my hair with her hand, i lifted my head up and looked at Anna, "Lets go sit down okay?" She said, i nodded and we walked over to the bed and sat down, "Okay Angelina, tell me what happened." Anna said as she held my hands.

I didnt say a word, i just reached for my phone and lifted the phone up to her face so she can take a better look at the photos.

Her eyes immediately widened and she quickly grabbed my phone, which she was now staring at.

ANNA'S POV

I just looked back at Angelina for a second then back at the phone, i couldn't believe this, our childhood best friends were now currently famous. Going around Europe and performing loads of concerts? I smiled at the thought, when we were younger, we wanted to create a whole band together, called "Devilish" but seems like our plan failed, but either way im still proud of them, who they were and who they've become.

"Anna?" All of those thoughts quickly disappeared when i heard Angelina say my name, "Yeah?" i replied, "If you look closely, they'll be performing a concert on the 5th of July, in Hamburg!" She said, excitement in her voice as she sniffled, in Hamburg? Maybe this will be our only chance to meet them again, even if it only takes 5 minutes or less.

"And we'll be going there tomorrow, soo.." She paused for a second "Can we go?" I just sighed and held her hands for a bit, "Maybe..How much are the tickets?" i asked raising one of my brows, her eyes immediately widened "THANK YOU THANK- oh, the tickets?" She paused and looked at me as if she were confused, "Yeah Angel, the tickets" I giggled, "How do you expect us to go to the concert without tickets?"

"Shit, i dont know how much they are" she paused, "But they can't be more than 100 dollars, right?" She said, i shrugged "Definitely not, i hope" i mumbled but loud enough for her to hear which caused her to let out a small chuckle before getting up, "Do you guys want to go out, we can't possibly stay inside, and especially if its our last day here, so get your ass up and lets go have fun!" She said as she opened the bedroom door and ran downstairs.

She seemed really excited to see them, i can't blame her tho, can i?

ANGELINA'S POV

I ran downstairs, excited at the thought that im going to be meeting my best friends, i missed them so much, especially Tom, i had such a great bond with him when we were younger, he had probably forgotten me by now but the thought of seeing him again just makes me want to do a backflip right here, right now.

As i finally made it to the kitchen, i saw Isabella, shes always in the kitchen probably looking for more snacks, gosh shes such a foodie, i giggled before running up to her and jumping on her back, she leaned forward and almost hit her head on the drawer that was wide open, "ANGELINA WHAT THE FUCK!" She yelled before placing her hands on my thighs, a free piggyback ride!

"Isabella if you let go of me, i AM going to shove a knife down your throat" i threatened her and she just groaned before holding me with one of her hands while she was closing the drawer with the other, she then placed both of her hands on my thighs, "Thanks babe" i said "Fuck off bitch" she replied, causing me to smack her on the back of her head.

"Ow, Angelina you whore!" she yelled before letting me down and placing her hand on the back of her head where i had smacked her, i just giggled and ran off to the living room where Carolina was, she would obviously protect me, i am her favorite child so why wouldnt she?

"CAROLINA, HELP ME A CRAZY OGRE IS CHASING ME!" I yelled as i ran behind Carolina, and holding her by her shoulders as if she were my shield, which she is because she always protects me, "Carolina get out of my way please" Isabella said as she tried to push Carolina out of the way, "No." Carolina replied while she placed her hands on her hips, "What happened between you two?"

"She hit me!" Isabella whined as she placed her hand on the back of her head, Carolina then turned to me, with her brow raised and her hands on her hips, "Angelina?" Carolina said, "Yes?" i replied "Is that true?" Carolina said, i looked back at Isabella who was now currently sticking her tongue out at me "Well, i wanted a piggyback ride from her but instead of giving me a piggyback ride, she pushed me and told me to fuck off!" I yelled as i pointed at Isabella, her eyes widened when Carolina turned to her.

"ANGELINA WHAT THE FUCK!" Isabella yelled as she started to back up slowly as Carolina kept walking towards her slowly "THATS A LIE!" Isabella kept yelling, "Nuh-uh" i said as i shook my head, keeping my hands on my hips, enjoying the view of Isabella running while Carolina chased her with a slipper, Carolina was definitely a Latina.

I was laughing my ass off until i saw Anna running downstairs with a huge smile on her face, "Angelina!" She said as she ran up to me, "Whats going on?" i said as my smile quickly faded, "Okay so, i found out how much the tickets were" she paused "They were 100!" she said, i smiled and as i was about to talk she placed her finger over my mouth, shushing me as she continued talking, "and.." she paused, again "i got front row seats." she said.

I took her finger off my lips "FRONT ROW?!" i yelled, "how the fuck did you manage to already book our seats when were not even in Hamburg yet?" i kept yelling as i grabbed her shoulders and shook her, roughly "Woah woah calm down now Angel, i have my ways" she said as she took my hands off her shoulders "What ways? Tell me now." i said as i placed my hands on my hips, "hm, let me think about it" she paused as she placed her hand on her chin and squinted her eyes pretending to think "No." she said, "Ugh whatever, ill find out on my own" i paused "But did you really manage to get front row seats?!" I slightly yelled out of excitement.

"Yes!" she said, "Anna, you know how much i love you, right?" I said before pulling her in for a tight hug "Oh, yes i do" she said as she hugged me back, "Awe you guys are so-" Isabella said before falling to the ground, with a pillow next to her, "CAROLINA WHAT THE FUCK" She yelled before getting up and chasing Carolina, me and Anna both burst out laughing.

Soon enough i stopped laughing, then all of a sudden, a wave of sadness hit me, i looked at Anna with a sad expression on my face as i held her hands tightly, she then finally looked back at me and her smile quickly faded away when she saw my face, "Angel, what's wrong now?" She said as she cupped my face, "I dont know Anna, do you think they'll remember us?" I asked before placing my hand on top of Anna's.

"Of course, they will!" She said, she was obviously trying to make me feel better, and i appreciate that but i dont like being lied to, "How do you know?" I asked as i took her hand off my cheek, "I just do, okay? Im sure they'll remember us" She said, now holding my hand tightly, "Im sorry Anna." I said, "For what, Angel?" She said as she raised her brow "I don't know, I'm just sorry!"

She chuckled at me "You're so stupid sometimes Angel but i love you" she said, i just looked up at her and smiled, as she pulled me in for another hug, i hugged her back and rested my chin on top of her shoulder.

"I Miss Them."

Valerie Speaks.

This shit is kinda confusing, but it was 7AM when i decided to write this chapter since i really didnt have anything to do, but i hope yall enjoyed it<3

love u<3