𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑴𝑬𝑻.

"You've got to be kidding."

I mumbled with a sigh; Hunter then turned his head towards the cafe. he looked in my direction which made me turn my head quickly towards the girls who were chatting about God knows what.

I huffed and tried joining in the conversation the girls were having.

After some minutes of chatting and laughing someone familiar walked in the cafe, i quickly turned my head towards him and it was Hunter, he had a girl holding onto his hand and looking up at him with a smile on her face, she was a brunette, curly hair and she actually had beautiful face features, how the fuck did she manage to pull him? Hes way out of her league in my opinion.

Hunter then turned his head towards my direction, where i was sitting, my eyes widened and i quickly looked away trying to not make it obvious that i had been staring at them for the past 5 minutes.

I then turned my head towards the table that was next to us, and there i saw Hunter chatting with the girl that was all head over heels for him, Hunter was holding her hand while the girl on the other hand was blushing and laughing obnoxiously with every word he said.

I then found myself staring at them nonstop, i had this weird feeling in my stomach, was it jealousy? No, it cant be! Why would i be jealous of someone who abused me and did horrible things to me?

After a while we finally got up and left the cafe, "Finally" i said under my breath, "Hey Angel, are you okay? You've been quiet ever since we got here." Carolina said as she placed her hand on mt shoulder, "Im fine dont worry" i said with a reassuring smile on my face, she looked at me and nodded before taking her hand off my shoulder.

We then finally made it back to the hotel room, i had a really bad migraine since it was really hot here in Hamburg. As soon as i got into my room, i immediately plopped down onto the soft bed that was all tidy, i looked at the ceiling thinking about Tom, what if i randomly bump into him? That would be funny but i would like that.

I sat up and placed my hands in between my thighs and kept making different types of scenarios in my head.

I was completely lost in my thoughts, well more like zoned out until i heard the door creak open, i turned to the door and saw Isabella with a smile on her face, she walked over to me and sat down, "What's up Bella?" I asked as i positioned myself in a more comfortable position, she looked at me with a confused look on her face and she looked up at the ceiling, then she turned her head back at me.

"The ceiling, why?" She said as she tilted her head sideways a bit, "what the fuck" i muttered before placing my hand on my forehead, "What?! You asked me whats up and i gave you the answer!" She whined as she jumped up and down slightly, this was like watching a kid throw a tantrum in a store, i sighed before taking my palm off my forehead and i turned towards her.

"What do you want" I said as i laid down on my back and i closed my eyes, i was honestly too tired to deal with her stupidity.

"Anyways, wanna go to a club tonight?" She beamed before standing up and crawling on top of me, causing me to open my eyes and give her a 'what-the-fuck' face.

"Okay first of all, get off of me" i paused before pushing her off, making her lay on her back.

"Second of all, I'm too tired, can't we go tomorrow? We just arrived here." I said before taking a pillow and burying my face into it and turning my whole body sideways.

"No-uh!" She whined before placing her hands on the side of my stomach and shooking me roughly.

I groaned loudly before throwing the pillow at Isabella with full force.