𝑱𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑺𝒀.

ANGELINA'S POV

"Angelina."

Was all i heard from him, i sat up from my stool slowly and approached him still holding the eye contact. I stood Infront of him as he towered over me, he had a slight smile on his face while his eyes were shining in the dark. We didn't even say a word to each other but instead he pulled me in for a long, warm hug, a hug i haven't experienced in over 6 years, oh how i miss him.

"Why did you leave me?" He muttered as he buried his face in my shoulder, my hair covering up his face, i couldn't even speak, i just held him tightly in fear that he would disappear in the crowd and i won't get to see him again.

We stayed like this for 15 minutes, until a familiar voice interrupted us.

"Uh miss? Your cocktails." I looked to the side to find the same bartender holding up the cocktails i ordered just a few minutes ago, i slowly pulled away from Tom as his scent lingered my nostrils, the same scent i would recognize anywhere, the smell of cigarettes and cologne mixed together, which i found really attractive.

I paid for the cocktails and looked at Carolina who was now making out with the same guy who was checking her out, i just gave her a look and slid the cocktail Infront of her and left them alone.

I picked up my cocktail and grabbed Tom's wrist and dragged him outside to get fresh air, and mostly because the loud music annoyed me, a lot.

We were now outside, the cold breeze hitting my body as i drank my cocktail through the straw, at first it was silent, awkward silence.

"So." Tom spoke up as he took a long drag from his cigarette and blew the smoke sideways.

"How are you" Was the first thing he asked, gosh he really isn't a conversationalist, hes still the same Tom i remember.

"I'm good, you?" I replied as i took another sip from the cocktail, the alcohol taste tingling my tongue by every sip i take.

"I'm good, could've been better you know?" He said, more of like a statement than a question, he then took a quick glance at me before looking back at the empty road.

"Yeah, i understand how you feel." I spoke, trying to make the situation less awkward than it already is.

He just nodded and took another drag of his cig before throwing it to the floor and stomping on it with his foot, he then proceeded to take another cigarette from his pocket, placing it in between his lips then takes out his lighter and lights up his cig that's in between his soft, rosy looking lips.

I admired his every move until his eyes locked with mine, his dark brown hazel eyes looking right into mine, gosh i swear i was about to pounce on him right then and there.

"You done looking?" He said as he finally looked away with a smirk on his face, i immediately looked away and turned my head towards the empty road.

"Those kill you; you know?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty aware of that Angel."

"Then..." I paused and reached for his cig that was in between his lips, i snatched it away and threw it to the ground, stomping on it with my heels.

"If your aware, don't drink then" I said as i looked up at him, he had a confused yet shocked expression on his face which made me slightly chuckle, he just shook his head and turned his whole body towards me and took a step closer.

He then slowly leaned over, our faces inches apart, i swear i was about to kiss him but thankfully i stopped myself.

"You're still the same Angel, the only thing that changed about you is your style, and might i say...you look gorgeous."

"Oh, do i?"

"Of course, you always do."

I looked down at his neck and saw a familiar necklace dangling, moving forward and backwards slowly, my eyes immediately widened and i couldn't help but smile widely, it was the necklace i gave him before i left, i can't believe he still has it.

I slowly raised up my hand and reached over to the necklace, i held it for a bit until Tom realized, he let out a giggle before leaning back.

"I still have it, i took care of it because i knew someday you'll be back."

"I'm honestly...surprised, the Tom i knew back then would've lost it, but im glad to hear that you took care of it."

"Of course, i did Angel, i knew that this necklace meant more than anything to you, that's why i took care of it, as if it were my own."

"Not more than you tho"

"I already knew that."

We spent half of the night joking around, laughing and telling each other tons of stuff that has happened over the years, and we also told each other about our bands, and we kept making tons of different plans, like going to the beach someday, or even collaborating, and just the thought of my band collaborating with Tokio Hotel made me want to scream out of excitement.

{A few hours go by and its now 3AM}

It was now currently 3:15AM and we kept talking about tons of different stuff, laughter each second, i was having so much fun until Isabella came rushing outside to where we were.

She gave me a 'What-The-Fuck' look before stomping over to me, grabbing my wrist and forcing me to stand up since me and Tom sat on the floor, i snatched my hand away from her grip "What the fuck Isabella!" I yelled as i rubbed my wrist with my hand, "Lets. Go." She demanded as she pointed to the door, "What the fuck is your problem!" I shouted.

"Let's fucking go! We were all so worried for you! We kept looking all over the place for you!"

"Oh right, the only people who would be worried about me are Anna and Carolina, we both know that you don't give a shit about me."

"Says who?!"

"Says me!"

"Woah, woah alright calm down Angel, i'll take you back to Anna" Tom said as he stepped in between of us and took my hand gently and led me back into the club, there were less people, some of them were actually passed out on the floor or the couches.

He took me to Anna and as soon as she laid her eyes on me, she ran over to me and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Where the hell have you been!?"

"Calm the fuck down, i was with Tom."

"Tom?!" She yelled before looking over at Tom who was smiling at her awkwardly, she took her hands off my shoulders and kept analyzing Tom by looking at him up and down, and she looked back at me and gave me a 'Thats-Him?!' look, i just giggled and nodded before she smiled widely and ran over to him and gave him a hug.

For some reason, i felt a weird feeling in my stomach, seeing my sister hug my crush made me surprisingly, furious.

Was i jealous?

Valerie Speaks

I hate this bye, i hope yall atleast enjoyed it.

Love u<3