𝑯𝑬𝑹.

TOM'S POV

I was laying down on the couch staring at the ceiling when i heard my phone buzz, i lifted my head up a bit and i noticed that my phone was on the sofa, i groaned and placed my feet on the floor and i stood up, i walked over to the phone and i bent over a bit and i picked it up, i then made my way back to where i was laying down just a second ago.

I sat down on the couch before going through my phone, i took a look at my phone and noticed that i had gotten a follow from someone named Angelina on Instagram, i immediately clicked on the notification and my eyes widened, was it really her?

"AngelinaaKleinn followed you just now." i read the notification outloud, it really was her, my childhood best friend, crush even.

"BILL!" I called out for Bill, but no response "BILL!!" I yelled, even louder than before but still no response, his dumbass was probably asleep, i groaned and just laid down and placed my head on the pillow, my braids scattered everywhere but i didn't care about that, the only thing i cared about was Angelina, after 6 years of distance this could finally be my chance to talk to her, maybe even express my feelings i have for her.

I went to check out her page and the first thing i did was read her bio.

"Angelina Klein."

"Guitarist of Euphoric"

"Guitarist and a singer<3"

"19 y.o!"

"OUR NEW ALBUM IS OUT NOW! "The Lost Souls"'

I had a shocked yet amazed look on my face, she was in a band? And shes a guitarist AND a singer? This girl is talented.

I checked out some of her posts, i even liked some because why not? I kept admiring her body features. she was truly gorgeous

All those thoughts disappeared, should i message her? I just shrugged and nodded to myself "yolo" i mumbled before scrolling back up and clicking "Follow Back"

I went into the messages and i let out a sigh before i started typing.

As i was finally done typing, i clicked send, in hopes that she would text me back.

'Hey Angelina, long time no see! I hope we can see each other one day since its been years! Me and the band miss you so much. And i saw your work, and im truly amazed by how well you play guitar! and speaking of that we have a concert coming up on July 5th in Hamburg, and honestly, it'd be an honor to have you there, so please? If not for me then atleast do it for Bill, he misses you so much, and so do i, i hope we'll see each other again Angel.'

I kept re-reading my message and the more i read it the more i cringed at myself, was i doing too much? I just sighed once again before placing my phone down and sitting up, placing my feet on the ground and standing up, making my way to the kitchen getting something to drink to calm myself down.

As i was pouring some juice i heard my phone buzz, i quickly placed my glass down and ran to my phone, i quickly picked it up and i had gotten a message from AngelinaaKleinn, i smiled widely before sitting down on the couch and clicking on the notifications.

'Hey Tom! I missed you guys too and thank you so much for checking us out! To be honest your my inspiration, so i really appreciate that! And actually, me and my band are actually coming to Hamburg tomorrow, so I'll definitely be at your concert! Im so excited to see you guys! And tell Bill that i miss him too, you too Tom, and i hope we'll see each other aswell, which we probably will, Goodnight! See you at the concert<3'

As soon as i finished reading what Angelina had just sent me, i couldn't stop smiling, "Shes coming to our concert" I muttered.

{TimeSkip}

It was the next day, the day Angelina was coming to Hamburg, i jumped out of bed and immediately ran to Bill's room.

I didnt even knock, i just opened the door with my phone in my hands, with a wide smile on my face, i barged in causing Bill to immediately sit up with his eyes widened.

He just looked at me and groaned as he laid back down, making me roll my eyes at him, i sat down on his bed.

"The fuck do you want Tom" he said, i barely understood him because his face was buried in his pillow.

"What?" I said as i raised one of my brows and scratched the back of my neck, Bill just lifted his head up and looked back at me.

"What do you want Tom" he said as he turned his whole body towards me.

"Guess who i talked to" i said with a wide smile, holding my phone up to my chest.

"Who." Bill said as he laid back down, looking at the ceiling.

"Angelina" I beamed as Bill just sighed and sat up to face me.

"Angelina Jolie? Wow that's very interesting, can you leave now?" He said as he laid back down his face buried in the pillow, again.

"No dumbass, Angelina Klein, our childhood best friend"

He immediately sat up with his eyes widened, he snatched the phone from my hand and took a look at our chats and read them in a mumble.

"Okay now that's interesting, shes going to be coming at our concert!" He beamed while he grabbed my shoulders and shook me roughly.

"Calm down Bill" I said with a chuckle as i took his hands off my shoulders, "We have to make a good impression on her" He said as he stood up making his way to his closet.

"Where are you going?" I said as i crossed my arms on my chest, "Nowhere, im just getting ready for the day" he said, i just rolled my eyes at him and nodded.

"Tom, how did you manage to even talk to her?" He said as he made his way towards me, "Well, she followed me on Instagram and i followed her back and we started chatting, that simple, what can i say, woman love me" I said confidently as i raised my head up, Bill just gave me a 'Humble-Yourself" look before walking away.

"To be honest, i dont even care about the concert anymore" I said as i stood up, "And why's that?" Bill said as he turned to me with his hands on his hips, "I dont know" i shrugged, Bill just rolled his eyes at me.

"Im just happy that.." I paused for a second, "that what?" Bill said as he looked at me with one of his eyebrows raised, i shrugged at him before making my way towards the door, i then stopped and turned around to face Bill, and i leaned on the doorway with my hands crossed.

"I found her."

Valerie Speaks.

I dont like this chapter at all, i think i could do better.

love u<3