Chapter One

*Dinner with Damian Lillard*
Portland Oregon,
5:00pm,

CJ McCollum gets dressed up to go on the dinner date with Damian Lillard as he gets out of the comfort zone. He goes downstairs and opens the door. "Hi CJ this bouquet of flowers is for you," Damian Lillard said giving him the flowers. "Gee thanks, I'll put that on my vase," He goes to the kitchen to put the flowers. "Ah I see you met my son," Mrs. McCollum went to him. "What's your name?" "I'm Damian Lillard, I came to see him and nice to meet you,"

Mr. McCollum: Nice to meet you too I'm CJ's father

Errick McCollum: CJ's brother.

Damian Lillard: Nice to meet you all.

Mrs. McCollum: You guys have fun.

CJ McCollum: thanks Mom we'll do.

They went to the restaurant at the Outback Steakhouse and of course CJ had suggested it. When they were seated at the table, Damian Lillard was starting to feel like he could be interested in having a romantic relationship with his own teammate.

CJ McCollum: so Damian what's up with you?

Damian Lillard: CJ I know we've been getting to know each other for a while, but I think I'm feeling a special connection with you.

CJ McCollum: I see.

Damian Lillard: Anyways, what do you do in your spare time?

CJ McCollum: Actually, I spend time with my family and friends, travel, going out and all that stuff. Usually, I would help the kids in the Jr NBA and I did what I could.

Damian Lillard: I see.

CJ McCollum: how about you?

Damian Lillard: Same here. Since you introduced me to your family, it's my turn to introduce you to mine as well.

CJ McCollum: Okay.

CJ McCollum POV:

Damian and I were eating out at the steakhouse and I know for a fact that he was starting to get interested in me. First of all, I never thought it would be the start of my relationship with him since me and him are going to be the teammates for Portland Trailblazers. Yet, he convinced me to meet his family and I was hoping they would have any acceptance and then their likeness would soon be revealed.

2 hours after eating out,

Damian Lillard introduced CJ McCollum to his family. "Hi everyone," CJ McCollum went to the family of the Lillards

Mrs. Lillard: Hi There, my name is Gina, you can call me Mrs. Lillard.

Mr. Lillard: My name is Houston, call me Mr. Lillard.

Even his siblings as well. "My name is Lanae and this is my brother,"

The Lillard family went to them. "It's been a pleasure to meet you CJ McCollum," "Pleasure to meet you all too!" CJ said. "Come join us for the family bonding," The family of Damian came to get to know CJ McCollum and they seem to like him a lot and yet, Damian knows that CJ was a kind person that he wants to hang out with. Yet, they were honored to meet him. Thus, Damian told his siblings that he liked CJ McCollum a lot and he wanted to marry him.

The Lillard family approved of the relationship between him and CJ. When CJ sat on the couch as he was bonding with the siblings, Damian Lillard decided to have a talk with him. "Hey guys, can I borrow CJ for a while?" "Sure bro," his sister said. CJ and Damian talked outside at the backyard and wanted to tell him that he likes him a lot.

Damian Lillard: CJ, I need to tell you something.

CJ McCollum: Sure! Go for it.

Damian Lillard: well, I know it may be too early for us to start a relationship because I wanted to let you know that.. I like you.

CJ McCollum: Really?

Damian Lillard: Yes, I like you more than a friend.

CJ McCollum: Oh okay, do you really mean that?

Damian Lillard: yes. I mean, you were such a remarkable person that I want to spend of the rest of my life with.

CJ McCollum: awwww Damian, you're so sweet.

Damian Lillard: and I'm honored to be your boyfriend, what do you say? Will you be mine?

CJ McCollum: Yes Dame, I will be yours.

CJ and Damian hugged each other as his family were very amazed by the fact that CJ and Damian are officially becoming a couple.

Author's Note:

Hi Everyone! I'm back. Sorry for going MIA and I have been busy and my mind has been fried due to heatwave. Although, I am thinking of where the storyline would start? Should CJ McCollum and Damian Lillard get married and have kids. Like how many kids? Let me know what you think. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Early 4th of July to all! - Jessica