Chapter Six

CJ McCollum ~ 5 months pregnant

Portland, Oregon
4:00pm,

Meanwhile at the Portland Trailblazers locker room,

CJ McCollum was putting on his long sleeves for the pregame practice, but the problem was the long sleeves that he wore for the warm up game against the New York Knicks don't fit him. "What's going on?" Wesley Matthews went to him. "My stupid long sleeves that I wore for the game don't fit me," CJ complained. You heard that right! CJ McCollum is now 5 months pregnant and his belly is starting to become big.

CJ McCollum POV:

So I was at the locker room for the basketball practice and the long sleeves that I wore to go to the practice don't fit me at all. Even my Portland Trailblazers Jersey that I have in my locker. I don't even know what I am right now and I'll change into a different size for my uniforms. Not only that, the gender reveal is coming up in next couple of weeks or so, Damian and I were trying to find out whether our baby is going to be a boy or a girl.

Next, CJ headed out to the basketball court and meets up with his boyfriend Damian as they were talking together. "So when's the appointment for the gender reveal?" He asked. "In a couple of weeks Dame," CJ said. "That long? Awwww I want to see our baby," Damian said. "You'll see him or her. Besides, when did you become so excited babe?" CJ laughed. "Oh nothing, you know? I wanted to find out whether our baby is going to be a boy or a girl," "Same," At the basketball court, Terry Stotts had recommended for CJ McCollum to be sidelined since he had to stop playing for the sake of his pregnancy and baby. Terry was the one that looked after CJ when he found out that he was pregnant with his first child. Yet, Damian Lillard can hardly wait to become a father of CJ's baby.

However, many fans were surprised by the fact that CJ could still play during his pregnancy because he knows that his team needed a point guard to make the transition for the Portland Trailblazers. In fact, both of CJ's mom and dad's side of the family were shocked as well that he could still be playing at 5 months of pregnancy. Yet, CJ tells them that he will stop playing after the game because he had to be sidelined for the rest of the NBA season until their baby arrives.

CJ McCollum: so babe, what do you want to do after the game?

Damian Lillard: I don't know, go out to eat with you? Especially with our little one growing in your womb.

CJ McCollum: oh dame 😂.

Damian Lillard: I know, I can hardly wait to become a father.

CJ McCollum: and I can hardly wait to become a mother.

They were laughing together as the rest of the teammates gathered along to talk about what was going to happen next when they were planning about having the gender reveal party. Yet, The head coach will be the ones to set up the table. Next, the fans came to the basketball game only to see a pregnant athlete on the court and yet, they were so excited to see him. In the meantime, they were gifting him some baby registry items like the target gift cards and other gifts. Usually the staff members were the ones that were excited about the baby shower. Thus, Damian's parents will be going to the gender reveal party in Portland.

~ Time Skip to Halftime show ~

CJ went to the locker room along with his boyfriend as the rest of the teammates were very excited to hear that he and him will be having the gender reveal party. Usually, he watches the blogs where the families were doing the parties on whether they were going to have a boy or a girl. Yet, he can hardly wait to be on the middle of the celebration. Although, they wanted to make sure that he gets checked by the Obstetrician about the health of the baby.

3 hours after the game,

CJ and Damian went out to eat at Applebee's and he was smiling because they can hardly wait to see what was going on and they'll have a gender reveal that will take place either at the park or the McCollum residence in Portland.

Damian Lillard: so Babe, are you planning to figure out where the gender reveal party is going to take place?

CJ McCollum: not yet, Mom said that she wants to do it at home but she's not sure yet.

Damian Lillard: Oh okay.

CJ McCollum POV:

My boyfriend and I were eating out at Applebee's as we were trying to figure out where the gender reveal is going to take place at. Although, my mom was thinking she wanted to do it at home, but she's not sure yet.

Damian Lillard POV:

We were planning for the Gender reveal party, but we don't know where we can find just to have a party. Yet, the rest of my family were like: Is CJ going to have a boy or a girl? Lol, we'll have to wait and see because we're still waiting for the OBGYN to get to us. Anyways, we'll see what happens next.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! How's it going? I haven't got a chance to update the CJ McCollum & Damian Lillard fanfic due to busy schedules, but now I'm back. Do you think CJ and Damian are going to have a boy or a girl? Tell me what you think- Jessica