Chapter Two

*When two players were becoming a couple*

The next morning,

Damian Lillard joins CJ McCollum and the teammates for breakfast at Denny's as Damian makes an announcement that CJ McCollum is now his boyfriend/girlfriend. "Bro, I could've caught the moment when Damian and CJ were in it for the real treat and then they decided to become a couple," Will Barton said instantly. "I wish I had one, but my dad won't let me," Will Barton wished he could find the boyfriend like Damian and CJ. Unfortunately, his father wouldn't allow him to date anyone. "Well so sorry to hear that your dad wouldn't let you find a boyfriend," CJ said. "That's fine bro. Although, my mom said that it was fine because I wanted to date someone, not on the internet or anything, but anyone else from our team and different NBA teams,"

Will Barton's brother Antonio Barton had a boyfriend who played for charlotte Hornets and it turns out Kemba Walker was dating his brother. However, Will knew he wanted to be just like his brother. If not, he could focus on something else. Although, Mason Plumlee is open for a dating opportunity. No he's not doing the dating app, he's meeting someone new and yet, he could be someone's girlfriend.

Will Barton: So Mason Plumlee how tall are you?

Mason Plumlee: 6'11"

Will Barton: Damn! I'm 6'5" and we're on the girlfriends list.

Mason Plumlee: I know. I heard that your brother is dating Kemba Walker.

Will Barton: Oh yeah I heard.

Mason Plumlee: even if we haven't find any boyfriends yet, I'm sure could be.

Will Barton: just like what most head coaches would do. Apparently, Michael Malone was close to Steve Kerr.

Mason Plumlee: they were so sweet together I can tell.

In fact, Will Barton and Mason Plumlee were still looking for boyfriends in the NBA but so far they didn't find anyone, so he and Mason will have to be the girlfriends for a long haul. Although, Damian and CJ were showing them the ropes and instead of making them feel jealous. Yet, CJ decided to show them the way on how any NBA players would do some more fun stuff. Plus, CJ had been longing to become a mother someday, but he decided to take things slow.

Mason Plumlee: that's good that you decided to take things slow.

CJ McCollum: I know and it's the best part that I have to do.

Will Barton: yep.

After having breakfast at Denny's CJ McCollum made an announcement that he and Damian Lillard are officially dating. Will Barton and Mason Plumlee cheered and said congratulations to them.

Mason Plumlee: we're so happy for you darling.

CJ McCollum: Thanks Mason.

Mason Plumlee: anytime and please don't hesitate to reach out to me and Will if you guys need someone to talk to.

Damian Lillard: we'll do.

CJ McCollum: oh that reminds me, Is Miles Plumlee dating anyone?

Mason Plumlee: yes and the good news, he's pregnant.

Damian Lillard: what? You're kidding right? Are you going to be an aunt and an uncle?

Mason Plumlee: yep.

You got that right! Mason Plumlee's brother Miles is expecting his first child with his boyfriend Roy Hibbert.

Damian Lillard: how far is he Mason?

Mason Plumlee: Actually, he's 5 months pregnant and we might have a boy or a girl.

Damian Lillard: that's exciting

Mason Plumlee: Miles sent me the invitation cards to you guys.

Damian Lillard: CJ and I will be there,

Mason Plumlee: Great! This will take place in Forth Wayne, Indiana. I'll see you guys around then.

CJ McCollum: yeah!

Mason Plumlee: okay. Come on Will, let's go!

Mason and Will Barton left to go to Indiana as CJ and Damian were looking at the invitation from Miles Plumlee's gender reveal.

Author's note:

Mason Plumlee has invited the three men to the baby shower of his brother Miles Plumlee. Do you think Miles is going to have a boy or a girl? Comment and tell me what you think.- Jessica.