Chapter Eight

~ CJ McCollum & Damian Lillard bonding together~

CJ McCollum~ 8 months and 38 weeks pregnant
Portland, Oregon
8:00am,

CJ McCollum was dressed up in a pink satin dress with the strap as Damian looks at him. "Oh my goodness CJ! You look so gorgeous," "Thanks Baby," CJ smiled rubbing his baby bump. Yet, they only have two weeks till their baby's arrival. "Anyways, shall we go?" He asked. "Sure!" The next thing they would do is eat out before the baby comes. Yet, they will have a family gathering at the park. Later on they were taking a nap together since the family gathering starts at 12pm.

Next, CJ's mother saw his 8 month pregnant son snuggling next to Damian Lillard while they were asleep together before they go to downtown Portland for the family gathering. In fact, they will be eating out at the park. Yet, the fans will be handing out the baby items for CJ and Damian since he and his teammate were expecting a baby girl.

~ Meanwhile at the Park in downtown Portland ~

Damian's family came to see CJ McCollum along with his parents. "CJ McCollum! It's good to see you!" Mrs. Lillard said excitedly placing her hand on CJ's baby bump. "How's the baby doing?" "Oh she's doing just fine! Kicking nonstop like her mommy CJ," CJ said chuckling. "I can hardly wait for the baby to be born," "Oh Mrs. Lillard, you'll see her soon," Next, Damian's sister came by to see him. "I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt," "I know tell me about it and my brother's going to be an aunt and uncle too!" CJ smiled.

Mrs. Lillard: Why don't you join us at the table?

CJ McCollum: sure I'd love that.

Next, CJ McCollum joins the Lillard family alongside Damian Lillard. Somehow, they were eating out. However, CJ had a very strong appetite since he was pregnant with his first child and Damian became concerned that CJ was going to have a big baby at birth.

CJ McCollum: Babe, what's wrong?

Damian Lillard: Oh it's nothing, it's just that I'm concerned about you that you're going to have a big baby

CJ McCollum: I know that Dame, but I'll try to eat in moderation.

Damian Lillard: that's my girlfriend right here.

CJ McCollum: Goodness gracious! Why do you have to be so worried about me eating large portions of meals 😂

The Lillard family laughed knowing that CJ was the one that told Damian that he was worried about CJ McCollum having a big baby. At this point when Damian was at the game, CJ would be at home by himself eating large portions of meals and watching Netflix before taking a half an hour nap. Later on, they were at the table while the fans handed out the baby registry gifts for CJ and Damian since they were so excited for the baby's arrival.

Fan: congratulations CJ McCollum!

CJ McCollum: thank you so much.

Female Fan: and we can hardly wait to see the baby.

Fan: Are you doing a home birth or hospital birth?

CJ McCollum: I'm thinking of home birth.

Fan: Ok that's good, but if it changes, you can go to the hospital right?

CJ McCollum: yep.

Not only did those fans were there giving out the gifts for the baby, the other fan was an obstetrician who can help CJ McCollum about the pregnancy and childbirth. Although, he will be able to talk it out with his parents that he can either have a home birth or hospital birth.