Chapter Three

*CJ McCollum & Damian Lillard: discussions about marriage and children*

(Plumlee Residence)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
2:00pm,

CJ McCollum & Damian Lillard were attending the gender reveal of Miles Plumlee since he's expecting a baby with Roy Hibbert Jr. "Guys have you been watching 16 and pregnant?" Mason Plumlee asked. "Yeah why?" CJ McCollum followed. "Well you know this girl, she got pregnant at sixteen and then she had a baby during her high school years," "Damn! That's crazy!" CJ gasped. "I never thought of that, but oof! That's a tough job for a teenager to become mothers and fathers," "I know," Mason said. "I watched couple of those seasons with Miles," In fact, Will Barton and Mason Plumlee are both girlfriends and they haven't found any boyfriends yet. Although, Mason Plumlee is unaware that he was going to meet someone.

Mason Plumlee bumped into someone who happens to be Shaun Livingston. "Oh hi sorry," Mason blushed. "Mason? Is that you?" "Yeah," He nodded. "Mason Plumlee, I thought I'd never see you. What's up?" Shaun Livingston asked. "Well I was hoping for a catch up but maybe you were dating someone else," "No I'm not dating anyone, but I was hoping you and me can have a date sometime," "Really?" In fact, it turns out, Mason Plumlee wasn't single, he has a boyfriend from his team.

Mason Plumlee: I really miss you so much.

Shaun Livingston: me too

Mason Plumlee: Hey There's someone I'd want you to meet.

Shaun was excited to see the men who were on the table at his brother's gender reveal. "Hi you must be shaun Livingston. My name is Damian Lillard and this is my girlfriend CJ McCollum," Damian introduced himself to Mason Plumlee's boyfriend. "Hi Damian and CJ, I'm Shaun, nice to meet you," "I'm Will Barton, it's nice to meet you too," Shaun Livingston were joining in for the conversation and yet, their topic was about marriage and having kids. However, Mason did explain to them that Marshall had struggled with infertility struggles since his own brother was unable to get pregnant due to the fact that his boyfriend broke up with him. Shaun had talked to Mason Plumlee about wanting to have children.

"Wait! So you and Shaun talked about wanting to have children?" Mason nods. "Yeah I was and if I remember correctly, I was reading something on my phone and guess what? Jamal Murray had a baby in his boyfriend's hometown," (Did Mason refer to the Jamal & Nikola ship? I bet he did in this part.) "What? No way that's crazy!" "I know, but I can't imagine the pain that he had to go through, he gave birth to a nine pound baby and I was like: that had to hurt," "Not to be mean or anything but Jamal should consider focusing on the education before going for a baby," Damian Lillard suggested. "But what do you expect? It's his life you know,"

"Actually it did inspire me because I know he can still study and take care of the baby at the same time," CJ McCollum said. "I mean I don't want to make any assumptions about him knowing that he's a teen mom, but he's a good mother," "I'd never thought you'd say that CJ," "I know and I always wanted to see what it will be like for us to have kids," CJ McCollum explained to Damian Lillard about the possibility of having children in the family and yet, he always discussed about the marriage. They were planning to get married in Hawaii or at the Venue in Portland. Yet, CJ and Damian were talking about having kids. Before the gender reveal of Miles Plumlee and Roy Hibbert Jr were about to begin, he and Damian were making a great impression about their relationship and their own best interests. "Alright! We have an announcement to make as I'm about to pop the balloon for the gender reveal," When Miles Plumlee was going to start popping the balloon, it had a pink confetti scattering on the grass. Miles and Roy Hibbert were expecting a baby girl. CJ, Damian, Mason, Will and Shaun Livingston were excited knowing that the brother of Mason Plumlee is expecting a girl.

After attending the gender reveal,

CJ and Damian Lillard went to the hotel room as the other hotel room were used by Mason and Shaun Livingston along with Will Barton. Will Barton didn't show any jealousy, he was very supportive towards the men.

CJ McCollum: so Dame, I was thinking if we can plan to have kids together, I know how bad you wanted to be a father.

Damian Lillard: we can make that work.