Chapter Six

Papa watched as Embry squirmed in her spot, his hand that was against her chin slowly moved down to wrap around her neck, he didn't put any pressure, "Say, Cara Mia? Where did you get this beautiful necklace?" He asked moving his hand down to the gold chain with a single pearl hanging from it.

He then ran his middle finger against the chain and Embry's chest, then picked up the charm. Embry was completely in shock at what was happening to her.

"I-I got it fr-from my mother." She stuttered.

"Well, it just looks beautiful on you." He cooed, looking back into her eyes.

She looked up at him with lust, begging for him to do something, to take over her.

He simply just placed his hand on her thigh, still looking at the needy girl.

His thumb rubbed back and forth, watching her every movement, every flench she made. Her breathing was picking up, and even he could smell her heat, her begging for him.

He just knew his Angels could smell her from all the way across the church.

She began to look at the door way, the room had emptied long ago.

"Cara Mia." He grabbed her attention. She whipped her head back to look at him. "Do you know what your body is doing to you right now?"

His hand traveled up.

Embry shook her head, "No sir."

Her head lowered as she watched Papa's hand slide up her dress, grabbing ahold of her upper thigh and giving it a squeeze.

"See, Amore. Your body is having a natural reaction to something you find attractive, or... Enjoyable." He explained one of his gloved fingers slightly rubbing against her heat. "That wetness is because your body is preparing something to enter you. Your body is begging for it. You need release, Cara Mia." He whispered into her ear, his fingers pulling against the rim of her panties and his hand sliding in, a finger rubbed against her entrance, making Embry gasp.

"P-Papa!" She whimpered.

"Shh. Shh. I know. Just relax, Amore." He cooed in her ear, calming her down as he slowly pushed a finger in and scooting closer to her.

Embry, out of instinct, pushed away, Papa pushing his finger back in, then curling it, hitting her spot.

A moan flew out of Embry's mouth, her hands flying to grab ahold of Papa. He continued curling his finger, watching her body jerk and seeing her face scrunch up. He could already feel her tighten around his finger, she was small, he definitely needed to be careful.

"P-Pa-" She moaned, overwhelmed by this new, wonderful feeling.

"Let go, Cara Mia." She did, her head flew back and her grip on Papa tightened. "That's it. Just like that. Good girl." He praised, his gloved finger now thrusting in and out of her.

Her breathing was harsh and heavy, Papa kissed her neck to try and calm her down.

She swallowed the spit that had started to drip out and Papa had sat up and looked at the hand she just released on, looking in her eyes and licking her juices off.

He could smell her on his fingers and he wanted nothing more than to be face deep in her sex.

But, it must wait. Their time is up, the show is about to start.

Embry wanted more, she wanted to feel that way again, she wanted to continue to feel it. She wanted to explore the feeling more.

"Embry, Sweetheart. We are not finished so don't give me that look." Embry hadn't realized that she was giving him a sour look, a pout. She widened her eyes at the realization.