Chapter Ten(Short Chapter)

Papa walked in, his face trying to hide how distraught he was. He saw his Cara Mia and the worry on his face completely left.

He ignored the Angels and walked up to his Nymph, placing a kiss on her head.

"Hello, Papa." She spoke.

"Hello, Dear." He sat down next to her and placed his hand on her thigh, where it belongs.

Really it belongs up her-

"Papa, I didn't know you were also into guys." Embry looked over at Papa, who looked like he was about to lose it completely.

"Excuse me?" He asked, looking the girl in her eyes before turning to look at the three Angles in front of him, "Which one." He growled.

"I did." Swiss took the blame, but before he could explain himself Embry spoke up again.

"It's actually somewhat comforting."

Papa looked at her puzzled, "Why's that Cara Mia?"

"Well, I'm new to this whole experience, they can give me advice about you and what you like." She smiled at him, "Plus... I don't know... It's like we are all connected somehow, and that makes me feel a lot better... I love all of them."

All of them looked at her, smiling about how adorable she was, Papa adored the fact on how pure her mind is.

"Okay, everyone out!" Papa waved at them, shooing them away.

He picked up the bowl and placed it beside the microwave since they didn't have a sink in this room.

He saw her laying down on the couch aso Papa raised up her legs and placed them in his lap.

Her eyes closed as she just enjoyed the moment.

She felt Papa slowly run his hand along her stomach, even lifting up the hoodie. He applied a little bit of pressure, but not much, only to help sooth a little bit of her pain.

He began to hum songs to her, his voice making her body fully relax.

His other hand ran up and down her legs, just showing his love. Embry took in all of it, soaking it up. This is exactly what she needed as she dozed off.

"Sleep well, Cara Mia. You are the most beautiful girl on the planet, in heaven and hell." He cooed, watching her chest slightly move up and down as she breathed.