Chapter Eight

Embry looked at Papa confused, not sure what he meant by it, but when he grabbed ahold of his length and lined up with her entrance she got the idea.

She gasped and stopped him, "You-You'll never fit!"

"Watch me."

And with that he slowly entered her, making her wince and cry out in pain, "YELLOW!"

With tears streaming down her eyes, Papa snapped out of it and, tried to calm her.

"Shhh, Calm down Cara Mia. It will only hurt for a minute." He cooed, wiping the tears from her eyes and looking at her with hurt.

He didn't want to hurt her, he just got a little carried away.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, highly concerned for his love.

She hesitated, "Will it stop hurting if you continue?" She whimpered, crying crocodile tears.

"Yes, Yes Amore. The pain is only temporary." He reassured.

Embry looked down then back into his eyes before softly nodding.

Papa placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'm going to need your words, Baby."

"Yes Papa. Keep going." Her voice was soft as she sniffled.

"Okay, Cara Mia. Let's take it slow okay?" He slowly gave her an inch then stopped.

Her face was making it clear that she was not comfortable, making Papa worry. "Relax." He whispered, moving his hand down to rub her clit softly, trying to give her a distraction.

She let out a shaky breath, in through the nose, out through the mouth. "That's it, Love. Just like that."

His words really were calming, and in this moment she needed it.

Papa gave her another inch, yeah he was getting impatient, but his little Nymph needed to be comfortable before he could continue the way he wanted too.

Tears continued to stream down her cheeks, which Papa continued to wipe and kiss away.

She was tiny, it was no wonder why she was in so much pain. Papa mentally cursed and scolded himself knowing he got too carried away. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her.

He's a rough man, but she's such a fragile girl. He knew for the first few times he would have to be extremely careful and slow.

He gave her another inch, the more he entered her, the tighter he realized she was, and the worse he felt.

But with him rubbing her clit, it made this process a lot easier, the moment he saw her relax he would give her more of him, all the way until he hit the back of her, he only had two inches left to give her.

He thought that would enough for her, he didn't want to really hurt her more than he had too.

When she started to moan, he circled his hips, and her eyes widened.

She felt full, and feeling Papa deep inside her as he slowly moved his hips gave her a different type of feeling than when he just had one finger inside of her.

Now that she thought about it, him having his whole fist inside of her didn't seem so impossible...

Papa saw the absolute pleasure plastered on her face and he knew it was time.

He slowly thrusted a little ways out of her before slowly going back in.

His eyes fluttered, slightly rolling back, and his breath got caught, Embry showed a bit of discomfort again, and he took that in mind, but continued the exact thing he just did.