𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚘𝚗𝚎🤍

I wasn't an easy case as a child. After my mother died I was kinda like a zombie and I was only 4 years old. It's not a good memory, I don't like to talk about it. I grew up in the f1 paddock because my father is a team principal at Mercedes. Lewis is my best friend in the entire world, he was with me all time and he's like an older brother to me.

'Hey earth call Jasmine' says Lewis snapping me out of my thoughts.

'Oh sorry I'm listening' we having lunch at the moment and he was just telling me a story that I didn't heard of course.

'Where are you in head?' he asks forgetting about his story.

'I don't know...' I respond, I really don't know where I was in my head, I just couldn't pay attention. The anniversary of my mom's death is coming up, it will be at the Saudi Arabia competition this weekend, maybe that's why I was so distracted.

After we ate our lunch we went back to the paddock because Lewis had some media job and some testing and I have to wait my father to go back the hotel with him. While I was waiting I sat down on a random bench and started reading my favorite book, I mean my mother's favorite book.

I lost my mother when I was 4, she got a horrible accident because some idiot thought that he will drive when he was stupid drank. He hit her and didn't even care. In the hospital no one said me anything, I had to guess what happened with her. It wasn't hard because when they told to my dad what's going on his face changed. He seemed really sad and devastated by the news. He didn't even have to tell me, I figured out on my own.

'Hey beauty' sit someone next to me.

'Hey' I say back didn't even look up for him. I wasn't in a chatty mood.

'What are you reading?' he try chatting with me but I don't want to so it's going to be short, I thought.

'A book'

'Wow if you don't tell me this I'll never know' he says ironically, honestly it was funny a little so I closed my book and show him. 'Finally you looked up mon chère.'

'Don't call me that' I say to Charles Leclerc!! So I grew up her in the paddock and know everyone here, but I never talked with most of the drivers for example with Charles. I always just said 'hey' to him. But it's so weird because Carlos, his teammate is my best friend.

'You don't even know what it's mean' he gets up winks at me and left not waiting my answer. He's actually a really hot person. But I can't date him my father would kill me.

After a long time my dad, Lewis and George both finished so we left the paddock and went back to the hotel.

'I was talking with Charles for the first time today' I say to my dad as I was getting ready for dinner. He waited outside the room while I was in the bathroom making my hair.

'Whit who?' he asks

'Charles, he came and sat next to me while I was reading' I say and go out from the bathroom, I was ready.

'Okay but don't get to attached to him or anything! You no I'll never approve you and some driver relationship'

'Yes I know they will just hurt me blah-blah! Relax dad it was nothing' I said to my dad, he believed me of course, I never lied to him or actually anyone else. I'm a honest person, I don't like lies! We headed down to the lobby where Lewis, Lando, George, Carlos and Yuki were waiting for me. Toto (my dad) will eat with some other team principals.

'You look beautiful!' says Lando and everyone nodded to that.

'Thanks guys! Now go eat, I'm hungry!!'