𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚝𝚎𝚗🤍

After we celebrated basically through the whole night, I didn't slept anything so I was really tired but we had to fly back home. I didn't had the chance to talk Charles face to face after the race so I called him and we talked almost 2 hours. Our next race will be in Azerbaijan. I'm excited about it but I know I'll be there as a reserve driver for now on because Lewis's car is now fixed and much better than it was.

After a long flight back home I finally could sleep a little, I really needed some rest because I was really tired. I don't know how they do it all weekend but it was enough for me as a beginning. We're standing second on the constructors and third and fifth in the WDC. Max and Perez are on the first two places, who else of course. Red Bull has a really good car this year, they could be unstoppable but I think we have some chance to beat them. We just need to concentrate and made some progress with our car to make it better.

——————

So I was laying in my bed when my dad knocked on my door.

'Yes?'

'Lily is looking for you' he said as he opened my door. I was happy to hear that because I didn't saw Lily since last month. We were both busy with our own stuff.

'One sec' I jumped out of my bed and picked up some random clothes, put on a little makeup and I was ready. I ran down the stairs to say hi to my friend.

'Hey gurl so I hear right that you're a reserve driver?' she asked immediately.

'Well... yeah kinda' I laughed than we said bye to my dad and left. 'So were are we going?'

'Well there are some rumors about that Charles Leclerc is here so we're going where the most people are' she said and she was so exciting about it.

'You know that I can meet him in the paddock right?' I ask from her laughing and she just laughed with me pushing my shoulder. After a long walk we found a spot where a lot of fan were standing, waiting for Charles Leclerc I think.

'C'mon somehow we have to get to the front line. I want to see Charles Leclerc!!' Lily started acting like a crazy fan girl. She is so though so we found our self immediately in front of the line. 'No he's leaving!' she almost cried she is really a number one Leclerc fan, I wanted ti give it to her.

'Wait a sec' I said and run through the cordon reaching Charles, I knocked his shoulder and he almost got a heart attack. 'Hey!' he hugged me still in shock but his eyes, god his eyes were shining as he saw me. I love that and I love him too so much.

'God I missed you' he says and my smile just freeze.

'Me too but not here! So I want ti introduce you to my friend'

'Call her here' he said and I waved Lily to come here but the bodyguard doesn't wanted to let her in so Charles has to go there to tell him she can come because she's with him.

——————

Lily almost fainted after we went in the hotel lobby and we were far away from the other fans. I saw how lovely she looked at him while she talked about that what a bug dream came true to her meeting with him. He listened carefully while he signed a shirt for her. He invited us for a drink in the hotel's bar. There we talked a lot and they switched instagram profiles too.

'So I have to go know, I have some things to do, but nice to meet you Lily' he started to say goodbye after a while, we spent almost 1 and a half hour together so of course he has to go.

'Yeah me too you made my day so much better!' she hugged him still in shock of the excitement and the meeting with Charles Leclerc.

'I'm glad!' he winked at her and than turned back to me. 'We'll meet at the weekend in Miami, so be careful!' he hugged me too and before he let me go he whispered something in my ear. 'I want to kiss you' and than he just went out. God he's good, really good!

As we left the hotel I had to listen Lily still excited. She told me everything what just happened like I wasn't even there, I don't want to interrupt her so I just listened like I was not there. She's so happy about it that she probably didn't noticed that Charles was whispering in my ear so I wasn't afraid that someone noticed anything.

——————

Later that night Lily sent me a link, I paused my serie what I was watching and opened it. The title immediately catches my eyes: 'Jasmine Wolff and Charles Leclerc spotted together in Wien after the Azerbaijan GP, they could be together?!'

Scrolling down, the article mentions Lily too, that Charles tells the bodyguard to let her in and they think she's my friend who I want to introduce to Charles as my BOYFRIEND. God if my father sees this he'll kill me. I have not guts to go down but I need to because of two reasons, I'm hungry and soon we're leaving for the next race to Miami so eventually I need to face with my dad.

'So this is true? You really dating with a driver? Tell me you don't!' he asks as he hears me coming down the stairs. Of course he saw it already, anyway...

'No of course dad why would you think that this is true?! You don't trust me?' well I need to lie, I'm not ready the whole I said that you can't date anyone in the paddock because they would just hurt you and they would just take advantage of me.

'I trust you, but in this picture you two really seem like a couple' he looks at me and I saw in his eyes that he's a little angry about this article.

'We're just friend, like with everyone else in the paddock. I know what you said and f*ck my feelings right?' I say while I grabbed some food and left back to my room.