𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎🤍

A lot of people don't know that I can driver those cars, but my father never let me drove it because he's afraid that he'll loose me too as he lost his wife / my mother. But I really want to join for Mercedes-benz, it's a dream. I remember my mother always said to me that I'll be the first woman driver here in the paddock. And I want to achieve it for her but my father is pretty strict about his decisions.

Before the race I talked with Lewis and George something about the weather, it seemed unpredictable. Sometimes you saw the sun sometimes you didn't. We'll have a pretty exciting race today, predicting from the weather.

Sooo... the race was a pretty huge chaos. We started really well and we're ended up very bad. Lewis started from P3 and he ended up in P8 and George didn't even get a point today. The rain messed up our race plans and everything we imagined. We messed up the pit stop so bad we acted like Ferrari today. But I was happy because Carlos get a podium P2 and Charles was good too, he finished in fourth place. I was happy for them, I like the Ferrari boys they're really nice and of course hot!

'Dad I'm going with Carlos today back at the hotel, okay?' I ask my dad but he wasn't even listening so I took it as a yes. He was too busy to pay attention to me. I'm used to it know, there were days when it bugged me, but these days not anymore.

'Hey mi belleza!' said Carlos happily

'Hey congrats for P2! You were really good. We're celebrating tonight!' I hugged him tightly, I was happy for his second place he deserved it really.

'Thanks, someone brought me luck apparently' he winked at me smiling and I just laughed.

'I'm here every time in the paddock, it's probably not me stupido!' I pushed his shoulder a little laughing at him.

'Hey mon chère, whut's up mate?' came Charles to us while we're leaving the paddock.

'We're going to celebrate, you're coming?' I ask from him

'Actually, there going to be a party tonight, the usual after party. You're not coming?' he asks from me and I honestly don't know what to answer because my father never let me to go these parties. He says it's too dangerous for me and blah-blah, but he just doesn't want me to get drunk and make stupid things.

'Sure' I say after a little hesitation, I need to have some fun while I'm young. It seems a good idea, I don't care what my dad thinks, I'm almost an adult, I can make my own decisions now.

'I'll pick you up at 8 p.m tonight' he says

'Okay, we'll met soon! Bye guys!' I said my goodbye to them after we left the paddock.

——————

I wasn't sure what to wear, so I picked like 3 outfits idea and still can't decide so I waited for Charles. I did my hair, makeup, picked up my jewelries and 3 shoes ideas for my outfits. Charles arrived right at 8 p.m, as I opened the door he looked really hot in suit. He's ready while I'm still in my bathrobe.

'What a pleasant welcome!' he grinned at me

'Yeah yeah, now help me!' I grabbed his hand to pull him inside my room. 'I need some help. So this is my first after party and I don't know what should I wear or what's the dress code so please if you want me to go with you help and stop smiling like that!!!!' I started panicking.

'Okay first you should relax! Show me the options.' he says and I grabbed the first option and went inside my bathroom. The first dress was a long red dress with a white high heels. 'Hmm not bad mon chère, but show me the other two' he grins at me and I picked up the second outfit. It was a black shorter dress with a black high heels. The third was a glitter dress, it's also black but I picked a grayish shoe for this one.

'So which one?' I ask in my third option, waiting for Charles reply.

'I'm not gonna lie, I love all the three option. I think you should come in this one, it's suits you the best. You're stunning in this dress. I smiled at him and finished my makeup really quick and we left the hotel to go to the after party!