𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝🤍

After 5 minutes, we started the Q3. Leclerc was in lead almost the whole time. He ran the best lap in the field and neither Max could make a better lap time.

'Jas, we can only run one last lap. Good luck!'

'Yeah let's gooo!'

——————

'Push harder! You were slow in sector 1' said Toto in my headset, I was so frustrated and nervous about the last lap, I almost blew it.

'Yeah I try my best'

Let's be honest, I was hoping for the pole position. But I knew it would be probably out of reach. Leclerc ran a very good lap time in the first few minutes that no one, not even Max, could surpass.

'So?'

'Congrats Jas this is P2! In pole is Leclerc and behind you is Max. Really good job today! I'm proud of you!'

'... Thank you, good job today' I was disappointed because I really wanted to start from pole tomorrow.

I get out of my car and celebrated with Lewis and the whole team.

'I'm proud of you girl! Don't be sad okay?' I just nodded and I was happy and sad too. I was happy because everyone seemed proud of me and I was sad because I couldn't get a pole.

——————

'Hey congrats for pole!' I congratulated Charles and wanted to hug him but he just thanked me and ram away for an interview. 'Rude?!' I yelled after him, I know I hurt him but I just want to talk with him about it. He's so stubborn, I mean it would be easier if we could just talk about it.

After my long interview, I took some pictures with fans and signed many shirts and caps.

'Hey Carlos, so P2. What do you think?' I hugged him happily.

'Yeah that's why I was looking for you, I wanted to congratulate! Really good job today, you deserves it!' he hugged me back and I saw he's really happy for me. We left the paddock together with Lando too. He finished P5 and Carlos P8. They weren't happy about it but we have to let it go and perform better tomorrow.

'Do you know what Charles doing tonight? I wanted to talk with him but he said he has some work to do' I asked from the guys curiously.

'He said he's doing nothing, just trying to relax for tomorrow, but he has to do some strategy work right now.' Carlos answered.

'Okay than I'll wait him here' I stopped before we left the paddock. I'm stubborn too just so you know;)

'Okay, we'll meet tomorrow' they said goodbye and left to their cars. After a long 30 minutes I saw Charles coming right closer and closer to me. He tried to look away and avoid the eye contact but as he wanted to left next to me I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

'You're acting like a child just so you know.' I looked at him, it was ridiculous what he's doing.

'Look I like you a lot since I'm in Formula 1, I wanted to know you and be close to you. But you made it clear that you won't date with me or anyone here. So I'm trying to except it, but if you rush things it would make it just worse.'

'But if you listen, this might not be necessary!' I said and it worked he's look made it clear that he's listening curiously. 'So I was thinking... a lot and I...' I took a big breath before continuing. 'I like you too and if we want to do this we have to keep it as a secret. I can't risk my seat or my dad's trust. I promised him that he shouldn't be worried about me dating with Formula 1 drivers.' I finished my speech what I wanted to tell him since his phone call.

'So, we'll date with each other, but know one can know?! How can it be possible? Someone will find out eventually and than you and I are f*cked up.' he sounded worried, honestly he's not the only one, but if we want to be a thing we have to keep it as a secret at least a year maybe. I'm not sure I want to tell it my dad ever, only if it's serious, maybe if we got engaged maybe then I'll tell him. But I know what he's answer would be and how mad he would be. Although I don't want to think this further, we don't even started anything.

'I know but I'm not doing it, but if it'll be a secret I'm in. If you really like me you'll do it! You only live once Lord Perceval!' that's it with my last sentence I convinced him he came up to me and gave me a long kiss and after he hugged me. We were standing almost at the entrance of the paddock hugging, no one was there just the two of us.