𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎🤍

He drove us back to the hotel and during the ride we talked about how we should do this secret relationship.

So we made some rules, what I think will work. First of all no flirting in public and our relationship should look like before, friends. Secondly if someone flirts with me or with him we can't be jealous because we both know that we're together and that's enough. Thirdly our dates will be at home, it's stupid I know Charles don't like it but neither I. But if someone close to me finds out they'll tell my dad and I don't want that. Our last set up rule is he only comes to my place if my father doesn't there.

Yes he's at my place a lot because after my mother's death he doesn't like to be alone so sometimes he spend his time at my place what I really like and enjoy.

——————

I was a little afraid before the start but then I remembered what Charles said yesterday after we said our goodbyes.

'Don't questioning yourself, you're good enough to be here! You're not here because of your dad, just remember that! No matter what will happen tomorrow everyone should be proud of you!' he said and kissed me than left.

'Okay Jas you hear me?' my dad voice brought me back to the grid where I'm about to start in the front row next to Charles.

'Yeah clear and loud. Let's race!'

The first few laps were hard because I was fighting with Charles for the lead, but then I let my feelings go because right know I need to win the race for Lewis. So I give my best knowledge and drove the car. It felt so great when in the 20 lap I overtook Charles and got the lead. Behind me was THE Max Verstappen who is unstoppable in the races this season. But I think I can hold this lead and lead the Mercedes-Benz for his first win in this season. I want to do that, I want to prove that I am still good and didn't forget anything.

I had to do a pit stop around 30 laps right before Max and Charles they overtook me while I was in the pit lane, but I got back third place. They went out for tyre change around the 35 lap so I got back the lead, behind me Max and behind him Perez. Charles pit stop was slower than they expected so he came back to fourth place.

'Okay last 10 laps are starting now. You're doing great, Max behind 1,5 seconds so keep pushing'

'Yeah thanks I try my best here, but I don't know how much longer I can hold this. I feel something is not right with the car'

'We're checking'

So I just hallucinated that the car has some problem, everything was fine with it. We had still 5 laps and Max came closer and closer.

'Max behind with DRS, 0,4 seconds behind. Push Jasmine!'

'I can't!!!!'

'Copy'

So it looked like he's going to overtake right before the turn but he couldn't. He tried to overtake in the turn but our cars made a little contact and he was off the track while he overtook me. He has to give the lead me back know, right after he let me pass he began to attack again. Still 2 laps left and he's really close to overtake again.

'Jas you're holding the lead really great! Please hang in there, one more lap to go!'

'Yeah no guarantee'

——————

'Guys, I' dreaming or I really won in Melbourne?!'

'No Jasmine you're not dreaming or hallucinating. Good job girl, time to celebrate!'

'Whoo-hoo!' I was sooo happy, I won and did a great defending against Max in the last few laps. As I stopped my car I immediately get out and jumped down and ran to my team. I basically jumped on them in my happiness.

'I'm proud of you Jasmine you really can jump in instead us anytime and we shouldn't be worried! You're really good!' Lewis gratulated me and it made me even more happy. I talked with the Red Bull drivers, they going to stand next to me on the podium. Obviously Max second Checo third.

'Good job Jas, you really made me sweat for the first place' Max gratulated too and hugged me.

'I was afraid really that you'll overtake me and left me behind 5 seconds or I don't know' I laughed with him, Checo joined too in the conversation. We talked about the whole race, who felt what during it, what really happened and everything, then the podium ceremony came.