𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗🤍

So my dad really not believing me still so our relationship is kinda weird know. Anyway now we're flying to Miami for the next GP. I was exciting because I love Miami, I'm not driving this weekend because Lewis's car is better than ever.

Thursday is kinda boring for me, I don't have much to do just one-two laps on the circuit as testing. But other than that nothing so I just read book waiting for Lewis to finish all of the media stuffs and everything. Around 5 p.m he came to me and said:

'We can go I'm finished for today'

'Finally I was getting bored of this book' I said laughing, sometimes I read books what I usually don't and don't even like but I need to read something.

——————

It was really late and I just decided to go to sleep when someone knocked on my door so before I could lay in my bed I opened it. It was Charles.

'I hope no one saw you!' I say and looked around outside but no one was there.

'Relax no one saw me!'

'Yeah like back in Wien. My dad doesn't believe me that we're not together!'

'Well he's a smart guy. But you really lied to him so of course he doesn't believe you' he said with a little grin on his face while he was laying down on my bed.

'That's not funny!!' I sit next to him hitting his shoulder.

'C'mon I missed you and you missed me too, let's forget about your dad and lock the door!' he says smiling at me, gosh did I ever told you that he's so hot and cute?!

I got up and closed the door that in the morning no one can come in and saw him. I was going back to lay down next to him.

'So why were you in Wien?' I asks after a while.

'I don't know, I wanted to see you' he say looking at me smiling and his eyes were so shiny.

'Aww that's cute' I say and kissed him softly, we started to made out but nothing happened because we don't want to rush things. We went to sleep around 1 a.m, he'll be tired today I guess.. Well he's problem he came here late night so anyway.

——————

After a long Friday, I waited for a long relaxing sleep. I decided to surprise Charles so I went over to his room to sleep there.

'Hey you' I kissed him as he opened the door.

'Who is it?' I heard a familiar voice behind the door.

'You have a company?!' I pulled away from him because I don't want to make our relationship official yet.

'Yeah it's Carlos, we have to speak some strategy for tomorrow sorry'

'No it's okay, I just didn't know that he's here. I'm going!' and as I said Carlos showed up at the door.

'Jas? What are you doing here?' he asks surprisingly.

'Well I just wanted to congratulate to you but you weren't in your room so I thought you'll be here' I came up with something really quickly.

'Thanks, we have some things to do so we're going to talk later okay?' I just nodded and waved them as a goodbye and left to my room direction and decided to go to sleep alone.

The next day when I woke up I felt myself so tired but I don't know why, I went to sleep early yesterday so I decided to drink a hug cup of coffee before breakfast. I starting my day every day whit breakfast and after some coffee but I really need this during breakfast. I ate with Lewis and George as most of the times I do. We talked about today's strategy for qualifying.

——————

It's a little cold here in the paddock but luckily the Mercedes jacket is keeping me warm because it's the best jacket in the paddock obviously. The third practice brought a little nervousness because George made contact with the wall and we're not sure if he can drive in qualifying but the engineers doing everything what they can, but they also preparing my car too incase for a jump in for me.