𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛🤍

'So we're here at the restaurant' guided Charles me as if I were some small kid in a new city, I couldn't do anything just laugh. It wa really funny how he acted like a guide. It was cute honestly.

'Really? What a surprise?!' I couldn't stop just laugh, it was a funny situation.

'So, how is it possible that you've never been at a party like this? You dad is always here'

'Well it's complicated. Ever since my mother died he basically forbids everything. Like I can even come here because he's afraid that something will happen, what is honestly nonsense! I can take care of myself, I'm not a kid anymore' I explained him, and he listened attentively. We entered in the restaurant where the party was already going. It seemed so cool! I can't believe it I mossed all of this because of my dad.

——————

So I don't remember much of the night because I drank too much as usual. But I remember some details about the night. So I talked with all of the drivers and made some good pictures with them. We all drank together some champagne. I hooked up with someone, I guess with one of the drivers.

'Morning beauty' greeted me someone next to me, I almost freaked out because I was nearly awake when he said hi.

'Urgh' that was all I could say. I had a massive headache it almost killed me and I just woke up. God it's going to be a long day. I thought to myself. So I needed like 5 minutes to realize that I only have a shirt on me, a Ferrari man shirt. I turned my head to the other side of the bed and I saw Charles half naked lying next to me. 'What am I doing here?' I immediately asked because than I realized it's nit my room.

'Well you were really drunk last night...' he started and it sounded bad...

'God what did I do?' I asked and a hit my face because I knew that he won't give me a happy answer.

'Well you hooked up with Lando, you guys kissed and everything than you came to me saying that you want to leave. I brought you back but you didn't remembered you room number and well me neither. So I brought you here, then you started flirting and messing with me too. We kissed and you seemed a little unsure so I just gave you one of my shirt and we went to sleep. Nothing else happened, but you were really unconscious' he told me the whole night.

'Huh, I'm sorry' I said to him because I felt awful.

'I liked that don't ask sorry for it' he said and he cam closer to me. 'May I?' he asks before he kisses me, I just nodded shyly and he kissed me passionately and I back with the same vibe. It felt so good, he's a good kisser I can say. Our little make out was interrupted by my phone, because it started ringing.

'Ugh my father. Hi dad, what's up?'

'Where the f*ck are you? We need to leave, our plane will leave soon. You're not in you room!!' he yelled in my phone and I couldn't say a word. I froze, he would kill me if he found out that I spent my night with Charles. 'Yeah I know, I was downstairs with Carlos, we talked but I'm coming' I lied to him but it wasn't so believable I think.

'Okay we'll meet in the lobby at 9 a.m!' he hung up the phone and I started to get ready to leave to my room while I texted Carlos.

Jas
Hey if anyone asks I was with you in the morning!

Carlos
Why where are you?

Jas
In Charles's room... I got drunk last night and he brought me here

Carlos
Oh, I didn't saw you that much last night. I wanted to celebrate a little with you too by the way...

Jas
Sorry, I didn't remember anything about last night😅 If my father found out he'll kill me🥹

Carlos
Don't worry I'll be your back up if he asks me!❤️

Jas
Thank you love you!❤️

I said by to Charles and left his room to mine. I quickly picked up my stuffs and left my room to check out. My dad seemed a little angry but I don't know why.

'Hey you seem angry' I say as we sat in the car.

'Not know, we'll talk it on the plane!' he said and I think he's really angry AT ME!! But what did I do??