𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗🤍

Today we had to make a big decision, skip qualifying with Lewis and start from P20 tomorrow or I'll jump in instead and race tomorrow. They couldn't finish Lewis's car so he can't drive neither in FP3. But start it at the beginning.

Saturday morning

'Jas, you're ready?? We have to goo!!!' Lewis knocked on my door but I didn't call it knocking actually, he almost broke the door.

'Yes ai'm ready, stop this!' I opened the door, we were ready to go.

As we arrived in the paddock, Toto waved us to go to him so we had to left quickly and made the fans sad now because we don't have time for that apparently.

'So we have some problems with your car Lewis we couldn't finish it so we have 2 options for this weekend.' started my dad immediately.

'And what it is?' I asked firstly.

'You start tomorrow from P20 or you jump in to replace Lewis this weekend. That's mean, you can't drive tomorrow, Lewis. It's your choice we don't want to decide it instead of you.' my dad said and I started to get really nervous. I had some mixed feelings, I wanted to drive but this soon?!! I'm not this good and I need to replace the 7th time world champion, Lewis Hamilton is one of the best and I'm not.

'Well I think it would be a good chance for you to show everyone why are you our reserve driver.' hugged me Lewis with half his arm.

'Yeah... because of my dad' I said and his just hit my shoulder.

'Don't say that! You were really good even though you were just 3-4 years old' he complimented me.

'Well thanks!' I hugged him, he gave me a chance and I need to take it to prove myself that I'm as good as everyone else here.

But some twist in the story. My car wasn't prepared for the FP3 in time so I couldn't go out. I don't have any experience so it's really a huge thing for me. I need to perform well in the qualifying, nowhere else.

'Jas, come with me' take Lewis my hand and we walked out of his garage to the interview place.

'What am I doing here?'

'Doing an interview'

'No you're kidding!'

'I'm not!' he smiled 'I'm not driving so you have to make the interview'

'But...'

'No but! Go!' he pushed on me a little, I looked back at him with an angry face and said hi to the interviewer guy. The interview went great I guess, I answered all of his questions and I made him laugh a little bit.

So it's time for qualifying and I'm shaking from nervousness. I didn't drove a car since I was 4 and it's a much bigger car than that. I sat in the car waiting for the signal to go.

'Okay Jas, radio check' I heard my father voice in my headset.

'Yeah I hear you'

'You're ready?' he asks before I go out on the track.

'No, I'm definitely not' I say laughing and I wanted to go home honestly. Out of sudden I heard Lewis's voice through my headset.

'Jas you hear me? I just wanted to say that everything will be all right. I'm not expecting big things from you right now. It's your first qualifying session, try to enjoy it. Good luck!' right after he finished I've got a signal what I waited for. The Q1 has started.

I've got a though start in Q1, I almost fell out of it, but somehow I made a good lap and reached Q2. Basically the Q1 and Q2 were like a real roller coaster, but I had some luck to reach the Q3 so I was happy about it.

'Good job Jasmine, we will start the Q3 in 5 minutes.'

'Yeah thank you guys everything so far. I'll try my best to get a good position. Did George get in Q3?'

'Yes he'll racing for good position too. We have Max, Checo too from Red Bull and Norris. They are your real competition in Q3.'

'Copy'