𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 || 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🤍

*After two weeks*

'I don't really remember anything from the last two weeks. I remember that I was racing in Azerbaijan and than I waking up here. So what happened dad?' I ask from him laying in the hospital bed, my knee looking awful and my head hurts so much.

'You had an accident sweetie, you almost died because your car was going on flames and we all thought that no one can save you. Charles helped you get out with the rescue team.' Really, he did aww I'm in love still with him if it's possible than more than before.

'Okay so I had an accident and what happened in the last two weeks. Right two?'

'Yes you were in coma since that day until yesterday. You had some internal injuries, your knee is broken and you had a severe concussion that was the main thing that they put you in coma but they said you're fine now mostly.'

'Well I'm far from fine but yeah... So what's up in the paddock? Who won in Miami or in Italy? How are we standing???' I asked the important questions what interested me more then my injuries.

'Calm down you didn't missed anything'

'What?' I was confused I thought I missed two whole weeks from my life.

'We... well we couldn't race until we now you're better. So the Ferrari, the Mclaren and we refused to race until you wake up. The FIA doesn't liked it but after Friday all the other teams refused it too. So they postponed this two race. We're going in Miami this weekend.'

'Really? Wow that's really nice. I love you dad! Gosh I'm so sorry for this!!' I cried my eyes out and I jus waked up from the coma.

'Love you too'

'So Charles basically saved me? That means you're allowing me to date whoever I want?!' I tried my shot, maybe this changed his mind that a Ferrari guy saved me.

'No still the same thoughts, why?'

'No reason just asking. I wanna se what changed.'

'Well this doesn't!' he kissed my forehead and left for some snack.

——————

'You good?'

'Yes, dad I'm fine just relax' I answered him as a say down on my chair in the Mercedes garage watching everyone working. 'Heyyy' I get happy when I saw Lewis and George, they came to me also happy and hugged me. 'Gosh I've missed you guys!'

'We too' they said it to me smiling.

'You two better be good! Or I have to race instead of you with my broken leg!' I joked with them because I missed that, our little jokes all the times, the paddock, the drivers, everything about F1.

'Then we have a huge stress on us' Lewis joined to my joke "party". They had to go, because qualifying is about to start and they need to do some things before the race.

——————

We had a really interesting session today but we managed good places. Lewis starting from P3 and George from P7 tomorrow.

'So are you satisfied with this places ir you driving instead of one of us??' came Lewis to me and hugged me tightly.

'Well not so bad' I felt myself happy even though I just woke up this weekend and had a rough accident.

'So we need to work harder tomorrow' he noted nicely. I just laughed it was so good to be here again. Because the guys had to do some interviews and my dad had some work to do I went to search Charles. I didn't see him since the accident and I really missed him.

After a long search I found him and he came to me running and hugged me.

'God I'm glad you're okay' he kissed me and fir a moment I forget everything around me, where are we and who can see us.

'I missed you' I hugged him tightly

'Me too' after a while it hit me that we probably just exposed our relationship.