Road Trip Part 6

Waking up in a bed that had actual support was... different. You never realize how shit the bed you've been sleeping on for ten years is until you sleep on a bed you don't have to pull out of a wall. I got up and got dressed for the day and met up with everyone for breakfast which was uneventful. We were actually joined by Kurt, Bobby, and Tabitha. And Tabitha being there reminded me of the talk we had the night before. Or the talk she said at me. Everyone started going their separate ways, Laura going to the danger room, Tabitha dragging Jubilee off to the mall by here, Allie left to once again do "super cool stuff I wouldn't understand" again, Kitty said she was going back to the pool, and it eventually left me and Rogue alone. But before Kitty left Rogue handed her a stick of lipstick she said she borrowed, but Rogue didn't have a glove on and zapped her in the process. Rogue told her she forgot she took off her glove to eat and Kitty walked away holding her head a little. Rogue put her glove back on before she grabbed my hand and gave me a sly look.

"Hey, like, wanna see something cool?" She asked me.

"Yeah, sure, why not?" I said smiling back. We quickly got up and I followed her outside where she eventually brought me over to this big fence that surrounded a forest. She grabbed my hand and phased through the fence, taking me along with her. We then immediately ran down the hill right by the fence and into the woods. We reached the bottom of the hill and I took in all the beauty of nature. "Wow, you know in New York I don't see stuff like this a lot."

"I ////// bet as much." Rogue said before punching me in the shoulder.

"Hey, what was that for?" I laughed.

"That's for takin' so long to finally do somethin' with me, ya jerk." She said.

"Listen, you could've suggested something and I would've gone! It's not my fault I'm being dragged ten places at once. I'm popular among mutants apparently."

"Mhm." She said hooking her arm around mine. "C'mon, sugar. This isn't what I wanted to show you."

"Alright, what is it? Are you luring me to my death or something? I knew I could never trust an E-Girl."

"A what?"

"Nothing. It's an internet thing."

"Am I gonna hafta put you on a watchlist?"

"Was I not already? I'm literally a super criminal." I said before we showed up to where she wanted to show me and it was... wow. It was this cool little area surrounded by autumn leaves with a sparkling lake in the middle, and the lake was somehow covered up by branches to have the sun beaming down in the middle in the form of a heart. Before I could say anything Rogue said "I got sick of waitin' for you to ask me out first."

"Wow, Rogue, this is a lot." Was all I said. "Let me guess, you also zapped a terraformer and made this perfect piece of Heaven?"

"Nope. This place has always been like this. Only ones that know about it are me, Logan, and Laura." She explained. "When I first made the switch from The Brotherhood and wasn't really makin' friends, I would come out here to find myself. I never showed anyone this. Laura and Logan eventually just found this place. They don't take too kindly to staying in one place. Now..." She started taking off her clothes... SHE STARTED TAKING OFF HER CLOTHES. "Are you gonna join me or what?" She asked. Without saying anything I quickly started to take every thing off. She giggled at my eagerness but started blushing when I was standing in front of her in nothing but boxers. Meanwhile she was standing there with purple panties and a black bra with a skull pattern all over it.

"I'm not gonna lie this is completely off base from what I imagined my first time being like." I blurted out. Rogue's face quickly turned crimson red before she started laughing and snorted. She went back to being embarrassed and covered her nose but kept on laughing.