Sorry Not Sorry

"Collected all that data,
Then you said see you later,
Why did you go away so soon~?
Analyzed some statistics,
But you didn't give a shit,
Shot me with a cupids harpoon~."
MJ finished singing the song I had written with Allie a little while ago. It was band practice the Monday after I got back. Before I left Laura and I actually trained in the danger room thing a bit and while we did we found out that there's a possibility I can negate powers of people if I web them up, but the success rate was like 1 in 10. Speaking of successes after the training session Laura actually gave me a quick kiss before slamming her door in my face again. Tonight I was supposed to go out with MJ and Harry to the roller rink after practice finally. Brant and Felicia invited themselves but Gwen made up an excuse not to go. She had actually been really hostile with Felicia today for some reason. We finished the song and were wrapping up practice.

"That was actually pretty good. Simple, but good. I didn't think you had it in you, (Y,N)." Felicia told me.

"Yeah well I had a little help writing it."

"The chorus is really catchy, I like it." MJ said.

"You know how am I not surprised that the first song you write there's no keyboard parts at all." Brant said rolling her eyes in the corner.

"Not every song really needs keyboard Betty." Felicia said. Brant seemed like she was hurt by that.

"That was really good, guys! Same time Wednesday, alright?" MJ said. "What's the setlist looking like now?"

"Stronger Than You Think, Another One, Magnetic, Take Me Away, Greenroom, Play, Precious Thing, Pretend We're Dead, and... Daisy." Brant said with particular disgust that we were going to play my song.

"Don't be mad, maybe if you actually wrote a song worth a damn then we would play one of yours too." I told her.

"Shut up! I'm working on something."

"You should be working on that story for Jameson or someone's not gonna get their promotion~." I said.

"Speaking of, I've got something to talk to you about." Brant told me.

"God dammit." I muttered.

"Actually hey, Betty, do you mind meeting him at the skate rink? I have to talk to him about something too." Gwen said.

GOD DAMMIT!

"I would really appreciate it if I could talk to him alone." Gwen finished her sentence.

"You two? What do you-"

"Yeah, Betty, you could catch a ride with me! Come on!" MJ said. She seemed really excited about something now. She then started typing on her phone. I got a text message right after.

MJ: I think she's gonna apologize! Hope everything works out!

MJ: I'll see you in a bit!

I'll give her credit that she at least tries to be a good friend even though she likes to inadvertently fuck me over.

"(Y,N) wanna head out with me after your little lover's quarrel?" Felicia asked.

"I don't think he'll be able to. You should probably head out without him." Gwen said. What I noticed was she was wiping her eye with her middle finger while glaring at Felicia. What the fuck did I miss? Felicia glared back at her before shrugging.

"Whatever. See you bitches there." She said before walking out.

"Yeah, I'll see you there (Y,N)! See you at school Gwen!" MJ said pulling Brant out.