An Offer You Can't Refuse... Literally

"Do you have any idea how hard you are to find when you're not being executed by the mob!? Holy shit the last place I thought you'd be was a Friendly's!" Quicksilver exclaimed. Scarlet Witch was standing next to him with her arms folded.

"Took you long enough."

"Hey asshole, what's the deal!?" I shouted before looking down and- WHAT THE FUCK!? "WHY THE FUCK ARE WE ON TOP OF THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE!?"

"We can explain that later." Wanda said.

"I WANT IT EXPLAINED NOW!"

"Let's do our thing first!" Pietro said. "So remember that time we called you a mutate cuz of your spider powers? Well, we kinda screwed the pooch on that one."

"Turns our you're a mutant with the power to negate other mutant and mutate's powers." Wanda added.

"Listen, our bad for that but the good news is is that you get to join the Brotherhood again!" Pietro said. There was a short silence before Pietro whisper yelled "yaaaaaaaaaay..."

"Yeah I already heard the cancelling out powers shit from Rogue!"

"Wait, That bitch got to you already!?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah and evening though it's none of your business I didn't join them! And I'm sure as hell not going to join you! You forgot the part where I didn't wanna join your stupid club anyway! N-now get me off of this fucking bridge!"

"Oh, I'm sorry hotshot. Did it sound like I was asking?" Pietro asked before pushing me closer to the edge. "You see me and Wanda are in some hot water for messing up recruitment and if we don't get you, we don't get to survive. So you're joining the Brotherhood!"

"L-like hell I am!" I said trying to keep my cool while looking down at the bay. //////////

"Well, we tried playing nice." Wanda said before a red sphere surrounded me. I was lifted off the bridge and suddenly dropped down plummeting towards the water. I was losing my mind as I hit the water and it started to leak into the sphere before it came back up. "Ready to join now?" Wanda asked.

"FUCK YOU BITCH! GO TO HELL!" I said hyperventilating. After I did I was sent back down into the bay. More water surrounded me and went up to my knees. I came back up once again.

"Either you come willingly or we drag you back to the Brotherhood after you drown." Pietro said.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"Wrong answer." Wanda said before sending me back down. I was really starting to panic as the water reached up to my chin now. I was trying to think of a way out of this before I remembered according to all of these mutant freaks I can turn off all of their powers or something. I went back up and looked at Quicksilver and Scarlet Bitch one more time. "Last chance." Wanda said. I concentrated all I could and put my hands against the sphere before it suddenly disappeared and I started falling back into the Bay.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!" I shouted before shooting a web towards the bridge and slinging onto it, grabbing onto the side for dear life. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my mask before putting it on and looking up at the top of the bridge. I angrily climbed up the side while shedding my soaked clothes and leaving on my costume. I could faintly hear their conversation.

"THIS IS FUCKING BAD SIS!"

"I KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT! DO YOU SEE HIM!?"

"NO! SHIT! WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!"

"AND WHAT ABOUT MYSTIQUE!? WHAT SHE DOES TO US WILL BE A THOUSAND TIMES WORSE THAN WHAT HE'LL DO TO US!" Wanda said as I got back onto the bridge with them.