You Have Chosen Death

I immediately shot a web towards Brant so I could pull her in and punch a hole through her but she quickly moved out of the way, however her smug persona quickly vanished when she realized I would in fact hit her.

"WOAH! HEY! STOP! DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!"

"YOU'RE THE RETARD WHO THOUGHT IT'D BE A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME! NOW STAND STILL SO I CAN KILL YOU!"

"DO YOU THINK I'M REALLY THAT STUPID!?"

"YES!" I said shooting another web at her. She stumbled back and fell onto the ground.

"WELL DUMBASS IF YOU KILL ME I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING YOU AROUND ALL NIGHT TAKING PICTURES! I'VE JUST SCHEDULED AN EMAIL TO GO OUT TO MY BOSS IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME AND IN IT IT SAYS THAT IF I DON'T COME TO WORK TOMORROW, INVESTIGATE (Y,N) (L,N) AND TO PUBLISH THE PHOTOS SAVED TO MY CLOUD! YOU THINK WRECKING JONES STREET AND ROBBERY ARE GONNA GET YOU IN A HEAP OF SHIT, SEE WHAT THEY GIVE YOU FOR MURDER!"

"BULLSHIT!"

"FINE! DON'T BELIEVE ME UNTIL THEY RAID YOUR SHITTY APARTMENT IN A COUPLE DAYS! BUT IF YOU WANNA STAY OUT OF JAIL THEN LISTEN TO ME!"

"...You have three minutes to convince me I shouldn't snap your neck right now." I said. Brant flinched when she heard that because she knew I wasn't kidding. All the shit she's put me through the last couple of days, she knows I want nothing more than to destroy her, and this is the icing on the cake. For the most part her false confidence was gone but she still tried her best to fake it.

"Well, like I said retard, I've been taking pictures of your antics all night and sent most of them to an email I have set to send to my boss in a few minutes. My boss happens to run the Daily Bugle, a newspaper company here in town and nothing could possibly make more money than an exposé on one of the fastest rising criminals in Manhattan. Ever since you robbed that arcade with your friends awhile ago and you caught that football in the hall when there's no way in hell a normal person could have I got a sneaking suspicion you were the Spider-Man. So I-"

"The what?"

"Huh?"

"What did you just call me? The Spider-Man?"

"Yeah. It's what I've been calling you since the arcade."

"Well don't. It sounds stupid."

"Hey! Clock's ticking on the email!"

"And-" I said before catching her off guard and shooting a web into her chest and pulling her closer to me so I could grab her by the sweater. Then I shot another web onto one of the alley walls and pulled us up about 40 feet high. "the clock's ticking on those three minutes I gave you so hurry up!"

"FUCK! OKAY OKAY! JUST PUT ME DOWN SO I CAN GET TO THE POINT! AND DON'T MAKE A SMARTASS COMMENT ABOUT HOW I USED BAD WORDING AND DROP ME!" She said. I complied and threw her onto the roof of the building.

"Point. Now." I said. Brant took a couple of deep breaths before continuing.

"I've been following you since you left detention and I've been taking pictures of you, and if you don't want them getting out to the media or the police, you're going to do a couple things for me."

"Or I could kill you?"

"Jesus Christ, idiot, if you kill me you go to jail!"

"I'd probably survive. Who's fucking with the guy with spider powers? Also what's stopping me from punching a hole through the wall and walking out of prison? Now are those all your bargaining chips? Because I wanna see if you can survive this drop." I said webbing her back over to me. "Although I kinda hope you do, because you'd suffer more if you were paralyzed for life."

"WAIT! WAITWAITWAIT, WHAT ABOUT GWEN!?"

"What about Gwen!?"

"I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO DO THIS BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY GWEN'S FRIEND BUT I PUT HER IN THE EMAIL, TOO! IF YOU KILL ME HER IDENTITY WILL BE OUT THERE, TOO!" Brant said.

"Is that why you've been so buddy buddy with her lately!? So you could fool her into giving up her secret identity to you!?"

"SHE DIDN'T! BUT YOU JUST CONFIRMED I WAS RIGHT SO LET ME GO!" This is when I started weighing my options. Sure, Gwen and I have had our problems over the last week but I can't ignore the fact I still have feelings for her, especially considering how I flipped out against that "Captain Marvel" bitch for attacking Gwen despite her stopping me from caving that cunt's head in. Plus we may have just made up with that last fight, saving each other. I don't know if I could live with myself for being the reason Brant ruins her life... plus the criminal in me also wants to be the one to get revenge on her for being such a shitty friend. And as much as I really really want to seriously maim and/or kill Brant, what would be even better revenge against her is what I had already had in store for her once the Brotherhood takes over the world and have her as my own personal human slave, giving me foot massages  while I play video games and shit. So I can just bide my time now and do whatever it is she wants me to for now and then what's we get the go ahead I web her to the wall, go out, take over the world and then give her what she deserves. I threw her onto the roof where she hit her shoulder hard.

"Ow!"

"Tell me what you fucking want."

"Glad to see you've come to your senses, asshole! I'm going to reschedule the email to send next Friday just so you don't get any ideas on murdering me the next time you get a chance!"

"Do you really think I'd actually kill you?"

"Yes!"

"Wow... you're smarter than I thought."

"Anyway, I've been dying for a different job at the newspaper company I work for."

"Those are still around?"

"I'm looking to become an article writer instead of my boss's secretary but he won't let me make the switch. I was going to work on something with this creep at my job named Eddie Brock but surprisingly enough I'd much rather work with you than that perv. You see, my boss has a special fascination with you and Gwen for some reason. So what's a better way to get what I want than getting him some pictures of the Spider-Man and some articles to go with them?"

"Sleeping with him."

"GROSS! I'm not doing that! Anyway first, you're going to let me know whenever you're going to commit a crime so I can write an article about it! Second, you're going to buy a camera with all that money I know you have and take some good candid shots of you swinging on a web or something. Third, you're going to start actually pulling your weight on the school project. And fourth through... let's say ninth? well make up as we go."

"Fine. But my only condition besides straight up exposing me is you stop calling me 'Spider-Man'. That's never going to stick."

"How about I stop calling you Spider-Man when your lame brain can think of a better nickname?"

"Fine whatever." Be a bitch all you want while you can, because pretty soon you're going to be peeling my potatoes in more way than one. "Are we done here? Because I don't know if you realized it but I kinda got my ass kicked by this super asshole and I feel like I'm going to pass out at any moment."

"I guess so. I'll see you soon, partner. And don't make me expose you and Gwen. I meant it when I said I really do consider her a friend and I'd hate to use her like this." Brant said as I began to walk to the edge getting ready to swing away. "Wait, how am I supposed to get down from here?"

"I don't know and I don't care. Not my problem."

"What!? Hey wait, you can't leave me here I don't have any powers!"

"Sucks to suck, doesn't it!?" I shouted as I swung away.