New Life

New York.

Hermione Lodge is seen as frantic packing clothes for herself and her son Vincent and daughter Veronica.

With the capture of Hiram Lodge their father the twins gained a bad reputation in the social status of the New York scene.

Their mother proposed that they should lay low and start over in the town where her and Hiram once lived.
_______________________________________

That's why our story starts in a small town.

And the people who live in the town.

From a distance, it presents itself like so many other small towns all over the world.

Safe.

Decent.

Innocent.

Getting closer, though, and you start seeing the shadows underneath.

The name of this town is Riverdale.

With the tragedy of Jason Blossom's death leaves the whole town in distraught.

And on the last day of summer a new mystery rolled into town.

A car pulled up in a fancy looking establishment.

The vehicle door opens and Hermione, Veronica, and Vincent leave the car and goes straight to the establishment.

" Now brace your selves, the apartment's small, a pied-à-terre.. " Hermione said to the twins.

" But quality always. " The three said in unison.

" Plus, it's the only piece of property in my name, and not your father's " said Hermione to the twins.

Entering the suite, the three was welcomed by an old man wearing a uniform, ' The front desk attendant? Is this a suite or a nursing home? ' Vincent thinks to himself looking at the attendant.

" Miss Hermione Welcome home. " The attendant greeted.

"Smithers, you are a sight for sore eyes. "
Hermione said hugging the man named Smithers.

" How was the ride? " Smithers asked.

Hermione replied " No traffic, thank God "

" Smithers, i would like to introduce you to my son Vincent and daughter Veronica. " Hermione added.

" It's a pleasure. " Smithers said to the twins.

And the twins replied in unison " Hi. "

" I'll get the bags. " Smithers offers.

" Would you? " Hermione replied.

" Would you like some menus, ma'am, so you can order in? " Smithers added.

" No. I have been craving one of pop Tate's cheeseburger since noon. " Hermione said to Smithers.

" Is his Chock'lit shoppe still open? " Hermione asked Smithers.

" What is a Chock'lit shoppe " Veronica asked her mother.

" And why does it sell Cheeseburgers? " Vincent asked.

Smithers were puzzled with the twins question about the Chock'lit shoppe while Hermione only smile in the behavior of her twins.

Entering the apartment " It's so small mom. " Vincent said.

" Well this is the only thing we have mijo, so be patient and understanding, i'll try working hard to get our lives back ok? "
Hermione said to her son.