Old Ways

Vincent woke up to a familiar room, the events last night, and what happened.

"Ugh my head hurts."

Vincent groans while getting up the bed,
'How do i get home? I don't know how, this sucks.'

A knock on his door cut off his thoughts, after getting changed and refreshed, he opened the door and saw his sister Ronnie on the other side of the door, she wears a serious face, clearly upset.

"Vincent Lodge, what is on your tinny little mind, attending a party and blacking out drunk, you are unbelievable, if it's not for chuck i will never know that you are passed out drunk."

She exhaled and continued.

"Archie carried you all the way here, if you are wondering how you get home, be grateful that Betty, Jughead, Archie and Me are hanging out at Pop's when Chuck texted me saying you are black out drunk, lying on the bench outside."

"If Archie isn't with me i will leave you there cold. You got that."

Oh well she was pissed.

"Yeah yeah see you in school too."

"No Vincent you are coming with me."

She retorted.
______________________________________

Riverdale High.

Morning.

Vincent and Veronica just enter the hallways when Vincent feels his phone vibrates.

'Reggie
           Can we talk  later?, it's important.'

_-_-_

Riverdale High

Awhile later.

'Reggie
     meet me at the side of the school.'

'He is acting weird, wonder what he want to tell me.'

Vincent stands up and goes to the location of their meet up, no one's there he waited a couple of minutes, after awhile no Reggie in sight, Vincent decided to leave, but when he is about to walk out he saw Reggie sprinting to his direction.

"What do you want to tell me Reggie?."

Vincent asked

"Uhhm........... it's about yeasterday night."

"Be on point Reggie."

Vincent crosses his arm while leaning at the wall, while Reggie still catching his breath.

"It's about last night,-"

After a long pause.

"-can we forget what happened that night? I know it's a douche move but please, I don't know what i sould say if the others found out that i'm attracted to a boy. I'm sorry."

Reggie hang his head low, waiting for Vincent's verdict.

"Heh, after all the sweet talking last night, you get scared of what other's going to think? Is that it a one night fling, you know Reggie i hate to say it to you but-"

Reggie raised his head and saw a smirking Vincent.

"Underneath that muscles, is just glass, too fragile, can't own up to his decisions.
You think i'm going to brawl my eyes out and say ' o0oh please Reggie don't leave me i can't live without you' No. Just like what you said in that bullcrap confession, i'm a city boy that met some amazing people that is better than you."

"I don't know why Ronnie keeps telling me to be nice, when im being nice i'm being taken advantage of."

Vincent gave Reggie a piece of his mind, snapping at the jock, while Reggie stands there to shocked on how Vincent reacted and lowered his head once again.