...

Afternoon.

At the park.

Doiley and his scouts were 'training', the scouts are standing in line arm behind their backs.

Vincent and Jughead arrive.

"All of you are dead."

Doiley said in a serious tone, honestly hearing this makes Vincent laugh a little.

"At ease, Doiley."

Jughead stopped and said to Doiley, Doiley faced Jughed and Vincent and Jughead continues.

"I'm writing an article for the Blue and Gold. Hoping you can help."

After a short pause Doiley dismissed his little troop of scouts, the scouts scattres leaving the three alone.

"Cheryl and Archie says they heard a gunshot the morning og July 4th, but they don't know who fired-"

"Sherriff Keller already asked me about this. And like i told him, my scouts and I, we didn't hear anything weird."

Jughead sensing that Doiley is lying.

"Well, did you see anything weird?"

Vincent stays quiet, because he doesn't know what are they talking about.

Jughead steps closer to Doiley and Doiley crosses his arm and said.

"A white-winged crossbill. A long-eared owl. Oh. And Cheryl, sitting by the river, soaking wet."

Doiley smugly said to Jughead.
_______________________________________

Afternoon.

Riverdale High.

After classes Vincent were in his locker putting his books and notes inside, when someone then approaches him and lean next to the locker next to Vincent.

"Hey, Vincent can we talk please."

It's the bane of Vincent's current existence, Reggie.

"What do you need Reginald?"

Vincent asked not batting an eye to the boy next to him.

"Can we talk in private please?"

Vincent then slams his locker door and side eyed Reggie.

"Then what? You are going to make up a story that I'm a slut too like what happened to my sister, because No I'm not going to be one of yours and your team of one braincell dimwitt's entertainment. And don't give me that look, that fake sincere face because that doesn't suit a douche bag like you. And don't you ever get your hopes up because we are never getting back together, we never were to begin with, and if you are trying to change my mind, this is the only thing that i can say to you.... Hmm Choices."

Then Vincent leaves Reggie alone.
________________________________________

Pembrooke.

The next day.

The twins were seen sitting on the empty dining table, Veronica was doing her homework but Veronica are constantly checking her phone, Vincent doesn't know what face his Sister were wearing, Distressed? Disgust? Anger? Resentment?, He doesn't know but the only thing he know at this moment his sister were not happy about the events of the previous day.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you. How was tour date last night?"

A voice behind Vincent came up, it's their mother, Veronica was startled and looked at the source of the sudden voice to see their mother.

"I like the looks of that boy."

Hermione continues, in which Veronica replied.

"The more handsome on the outside, the more rotten on the inside."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, just that he's not really my type."

Veronica shrugged off the question when suddenly her phone starts to Vibrate on the table, when she looks at it the caller was Betty.

"This is Betty. Can i take it?"

"Yeah."

Hermione simply replied, Veronica stands up and leave the dining room, leaving Vincent and Hermione alone.

"How about you mijo, how was school? Do you make any friends?"

"Yes i'm friends with Jughead and Veronican's scooby gang."

Hermione smiled and pats her son's shoulder.

"I've got to go i don't want to be late, see you later mijo and be careful."

After that Hermione leaves, then Veronica stromed off the dining room again and said.

"Vince we need to go to school so hurry up."

She firmly said, Vincent stands up and followed his Sister.

_-_-_