Old Habits

The bell rang indicating the end of classes for today, Vincent leaves the school as fast as possible, he's not in the mood to socialize and to entertain anyone, all he needs in the moment are silence and a place to think.

Vincent takes a stroll, doesn't know where he is and where he's going, he's just gonna go where his feet take him.

'Stupid Ronnie so obsessed with that girl, all i can see in her clinging to Betty is she wants to feel better and 'Change' how she acts to feel better about herself, a Regina can never be a Cady....Maybe'

Vincent stopped walking and took a moment to see where he is now, he is in the forest the skies are starting to darken, up ahead is a rail road and an unfamiliar building ahead, sensing that it's a bad idea to proceed, he turns his back and walks to the other direction.
_____________________________________

Vincent arrives at the Pembrooke after his little stroll.

Vincent was greeted by Smithers with a wide smile "How's your day Vincent?", "The same as yesterday Smithers." Vincent replied with a small smile on his face, waving goodbye at Smithers and going straight to his Apartment.

Opening the door, Hermione and Veronica are eating dinner in the dimly lit apartment, "Where have you been Vincent?" Hermione asked, Vincent didn't reply, he just goes straight to his room and locks the door, and takes a shower to cool his head, after a while Vincent finishes his shower, he's about to get dressed when suddenly someone's knocking on his door, "What?" Vincent shouted, "Vince, can we talk?" The person behind the door asked, it's Ronnie.

'i don't feel like dealing with her so no.', "No I'm busy, I don't have time to talk." Vincent replied while putting on his clothes and flopped on his bed falling asleep, while Ronnie was banging on his door but to no avail.
_______________________________________

The next day.

At the student lounge.

Vincent is sitting next to Moose and Reggie, across from Chuck and the person he's avoiding the whole night Ronnie, the two are seemingly flirting and to the far right in the other set of couches started Betty and Kevin.

"Mantle the Magnificent, 'cause I'd want Blossom dead."

"When he was, like, the only good quarterback we had, and speaking of offensive tight-ends, i should've send the cops to you, Moose. Because here's another unsolved mystery what exactly were you and Kevin doing at the river huh?."

Reggis continuse his monologue about who killed the Blossom boy, while Vincent even not knowing what and who are they talking about is in the drama.

"Or does being with the sheriff's son give you a free pass?"

Reggie provoked Mooses, the lean in the side of the chair to have a good look at the Keller boy.

"Keller?"

Kevin remains silent Betty seems like whispering about something to Kevin.

"I mean, let's think about it. If a kid at Riverdale killed Jason, it's not gonna be a jock, right? Now let's be honest. Isn't it always some spooky, scrawny, pathetic Internet troll, too busy writing his manifestos to get laid?..."

Vincent turned out reggie and looked at the back where the Vending machine and where Archie and Juggy are, Vincent know that Reggie is talking about Juggy at the moment, Juggy have a scowl in his face while Archie is trying to put a dollar in the machine but it keeps declining it.

Juggy retorted something to Reggie, Reggie stands up getting close to Juggy, but Archie stoped the raging jock, reggie then swithes his attention to Archie and started provoking him too.