New lie

Same day.

Night time.

After the investigation or should i say interrogation in pop's Vincent goes home.

He sees his sister dressed up in all black looking like in mourning.

"What are you plotting Ronnie?"

Which Veronica answers pretending to sound innocent.

"Nothing that you wouldn't do"

".......   Then you do you i guess."

Vincent goes straight to his room and plopped in his bed he stayed there for while staring at the beige ceiling accompanied by silence.

After a while Vincent stood up and took a shower, unbeknownst to him someone's trying to call his phone, a random number.

After his shower Vincent exits the bathroom, he changes to his more comfortable clothes and plopped in his bed.

Checking his phone and he noticed that an unknown number had spammed his inbox with voice mail, too tired of all of what happened he just falls asleep leaving the problem for Vincent in the future.

__________________

The next day.

Pembroke.

Vincent is sitting in the livingroom waiting for his sister to finish her thing, after a while Veronica came out of her room with a huge grin in her face.

"Seems something good happened last night Ronnie"

Vincent commented, while standing up and slinging his bag on his shoulder.

"Oh a very good thing happend Vince."

Veronica replied.

And the twins then left the apartment and walked to their next destination..
__

Riverdale high.

Morning.

The twins were walking down the hallway, and Veronica saw her 'bff' Betty near the stairs placing newspapers at a table.

Veronica snatches one newspaper and shows it to Betty.

"Quite the exposé."

Veronica inspect the peper on hand.

"Whenever did you find the time to write it?"

Betty sighs.

"Stayed up all night.. Couldn't sleep after.."

"Me neither"

Feeling that the sudden shift of the mood Vincent then bids his absence to his sister.

While walking through the hallway Vincent stopped  infront of his locker, he unlocks it and place the bag inside and grabbed some textbooks that he needs for class later, after that Vincent closes the door not noticing someone at the otherside.

"Hey, can we talk?"

"No."

"Please hear me out."

Vincent then leaves, but of course the dog follows.

Vincent quickens his phase, bumping to someone, Vincent looked down and sees a familiar beanie, Jughead looked up and sees Vincent.

Vincent grabbed Jughead's arm and dragged the confused boy to somewhere else, Jughead looks back looking for something or someone that might be the reason Vincent were in a hurry.

After a while.

The two, Vincent and Jughead

After the chase with Reggie, Jughead then take lead and goes to the Blue and gold to interview Doiley alongside Vincent who is sitting right beside Jughead.

At the dimly lit room Doiley are sitting right acroos the table stating his defence.

"If you publish a story saying that I fired a gun, my life will be ruined."

"I'll be banished from the Adventure Scouts, and charged with a misdemeanor. So what if I have a better story?"

Jughead looked at Vincent waiting for a reaction.

"Well you know what you're saying and the consequences, why would we want to hold that information, if you have a 'better story' the give me your best shot."

Vincent stated, leaning in the table with one hand on his chin.

"If i tell you what I know promise me the gunshot stays between us."

"I'll be the judge on that"

Vincent replied.

"I saw something at Sweetwater River. Something that nobody else saw."

After a short pause

"Ms, Grundy's car, by the rivers edge, she was there."

After that Vincent looked at Jughead, he sees the black haired boy, looking angry?, conflicted? Or something.

"You may go now Doiley."

Vincent dismisses, after doiley exited the blue and gold office, Vincent questioned Jughead.

"I think you have something to say Sherlock, something bothering you?"

Jughead sigh.

"Archie are also in Sweetwater River that day too."

"Means?"

Vincent replied, confused.

"There's something happening between those two."

"......oh, you mean, they are in a, they are together, are they in relationship"

Jughead's reply was just silence.

"Wow Mr. Everything surely do everything huh."

"Just keep it a secret ok."

"Okey dokey Sherlock."