New Friend?

Archie jogs down the stairs while scrolling through his phone, he is late for school.

" Hey, dad! First day of school and I'm already late. " Archie shouts while petting his dog Vegas " Hey Vegas. "

Archie scrambles, gathering his books for school when his father, Fred Andrews walks into the room.

" Hey " Fred called for Archie.

" You stopping by the site later? " Fred asked his son.

" Dad, it's my first day. " Archie replied.

" We gotta get you going in the office, so that next summer you're not on the crew. " Fred said to Archie

Archie doesn't want to go said " I can't. I've got football tryouts. Or is that not okay? "

Fred replies " No, no it's uh.. it's okay. Good luck. " Sounding beat.

Archie left the house and Fred was surprised.

" Huh " fred said to himself.
____________________________________

In the Pembroke.

Vincent is getting ready to head-out to shool, wearing a champagne pink satin top tucked in a blue denim pants.

Waiting for his sister to get ready, Vincent, his mom said to him " Be careful and watch over your sister for me ok?. "

Vincent replied " Yes mom. "

Hermione offer her son breakfast but refuses, saying ' we're late for school mom ronnie and i can eat at the cafeteria later so don't worry. '

Then Veronica came and said to Vincent " I'm ready, shall we now? "
_______________________________________

At the Riverdale high.

Teachers are going in and getting ready for what the day has to offer, while that kids or the students are loitering out the front of the school and some are trying to extend summer even a couple of minutes.

In the hallway Betty was seen leading the twins down a locker-lined hall.

" So i usually start off my tour with a little history and context" Betty said looking at the twins.

" Riverdale High first opened its doors in 1941, and - " Betty continued and was cut off mid sentence by Veronica.

" - and hasn't been redecorated ever since, apparently. " Veronica said not impressed with the look of the building.

" I feel like I'm wandering through the lost epilogue of ' Our Town ' " Vincent sarcastically said to Betty.

Veronica chuckled at what her brother said, Betty is confused, but follows with a chuckle.

Vincent suddenly said " So what's the social scene like here? Any night clubs? "

Then suddenly the twins heard the voice of a male behind them saying " A strip club called the Hoe Zone and a tragic gay bar called Innuendo. "

The twins turned to 'KEVIN', who got in front of them and faced them while walking backwards.

" Friday nights, it's football games, then tailgate parties at the Mall-mart parking lot. Saturday night is movie night, regardless of what's playing at the Bijou - - and you better get there early, because we don't have reserved seating in Riverdale. " The boy informed the twins.

Kevin stops and puts an arm around Betty's shoulders.

" And Sunday nights? Thank God for HBO. " The boy continues.

Betty suddenly said " Vincent Lodge, Kevin Keller, Kevin, Veronica Lodge. The two are new here, kevin is - - " Betty introduced the boy to the twins and suddenly Veronica cuts off betty again.