New Day

It's been a couple of days since Jason's body was found.

At the Pembrooke.

Vincent are getting ready for school, he is waiting for his sister to get done sitting on the living room silence accompanying him, his mother leaves early to find a job, last night's event has still in his mind, Archie acting weird, and that damn stalker.

Vincent's deep thaughts was cut off by the voice of his sister, " Shall we go now Vince? " Vincent stands up and follows his sister, the twins walked the streets, their destination? The middle of the storm where you may think you are safe but you'll never know what lies ahead once you leave the eye of the storm named Riverdale High.
___________________________________

Riverdale High.

Vincent and Veronica are walking through the hallway of Riverdale High, " What's up with the flowers Ronnie? " Vincent curiously asked his sister, " and is that cupcakes, can i have some? ", " No and no you can't have some, it's for betty, we have some argument and i want to make amends. " Veronica said to her twin, still not saying what is the arguement, little did Vincent know he is involved in half of the arguement that Veronica and Betty have.

Veronica stopped by the principals office to request Betty's audience once she comes, Veronica put the flowers at the front desk and leaves, while Vincent parted ways and goes to his first class Biology.

At the hallway chatters stopped when principal Weatherbee's voice come out of the speakers, " Good morning, students. This is your principal speaking. There have been many inquiries about the upcoming pep rally. So let me state clearly it is happening, as scheduled. Now, on a less felicious note, if you could give your attention to sheriff Keller. " With a short pause another voice can be heard " most of you already know the details, but your classmate Jason Blossom's body was found late Saturday night. So as of the weekend, Jason's death is now being treated as a homicide. It is open and ongiong investigation... " The sheriff says but cut offed by a feminine voice Cheryl's to be exact, " And may I interject neither I nor my parents will rest until Jason's death is avenged, and his cold-hearted killer is walking the green mile to sit in Old Sparky and fry. I for one, have my suspicions. Hashtag Riverdale strong " Vincent said to himself ' typical Cheryl '
And once again the sheriff's voice can be heard in the intercom, " If you know anything the could help us find and apprehend Jason's killer, or anything about what happened to him on July 4th, I strongly urge you to come forward immediately. You can speak to me or Principal Weatherbee. A death like this wound us all. Lets not let Jason down. "

Vincent looked around and saw some familiar faces, Juggy, Betty, his sister, Cheryl, and Archie.

While Vincent is alone sitting in the back row he overheard Cheryl's lackey talking to her, " We were wondering, Cheryl. Back in July, you told the po-po that Jason drowned. ", " Yet we come to find out that Jason didn't drown. He was shot. That's slightly suspicious, no? " In which Cheryl replied " Are you living mannequins suggesting I had something to do with my brother's death? ", One of her lackey retorted " We're just curious. What do the police think happened? ", " I'll tell you what i told them, which is that Jason did fall into the water. We both did. I made it to the shore. He didn't. Maybe he made it to the other side of the river and someone shot him there. Who knows? " Vincent just listens and pictures what happened when suddenly a loud voice came, it's the professor,
" Seats, everyone. Pair off, gloves on, scalpels up. " The Archie requested to be paired with Cheryl and Veronica paired with Betty but Betty refused because She's already paired up with Kevin but then cut off by Mooses stealing Kevin to be his partner so Betty and Veronica it is.

Vincent just sits at the back quiet when once again a familiar face approaches him and it's Reggie Mantle " Want to pair up? ", In which Vincent just smiles and Reggie takes a seat next to Vincent wearing his gloves and holding a scalpel, Vincent does the same.
___________________________________

Lunch.

He and Archie were sitting beside each other, Archie writing songs and Vincent eating his lunch, the Betty, Kevin, and his sister Veronica approaching and sitting at the table where Vincent and Archie were, his sister greeted the two and stary asking Archie, " Any new material you wanna try out on a very forgiving audience? " Archie tried to refuse but, " Would you? " Betty asked sitting " I'd love to hear it. ", Defeated Archie preped up his guitar " I'm still working on the lyrics, so... " Betty nods in assurance and Archie starts to play the guitar, the four of us listen to Archie singing, " 🎶 Come on, turn the radio on
And honey we'll dance, dance, dance
For the rest of the night
I'm not ready to go "

Vincent sees that Betty is holding back her tears, clearly upset, Archie stopped playing and look in front of him he sees the sadden state of his best friend, " Betty? You okay? " He asked, but no reply Betty keeps her head low not daring to look at the gingers eyes, Betty looked up bot avoiding the ginger and said " I'm supposed to say 'Yes.' That's what the nice girl always says, but.. " she stands up and shake her head and continues " No, I'm not. I want to be. I thought I could be. But it's too much, too fast. -Archie.. " then she walks out, Archie tries to follow her, but he was called by principal Weatherbee, and now.

Kevin, Veronica, and Me are the ones sitting at the table, awkward silence accompanied the three, Kevin leaves the twins alone to follow Betty.

" What art thou not telling thee dear sister? " Vincent asked his twin, while grabbing one cupcake from the box, " It's about what happened in Cheryl's. " Veronica said sounding defeated, " What happened? " Vincent asked.

Veronica looked at his brother and said
" I'm the one that should ask you that question Vince, what happened between you and Archie? "

" We do nothing, kinda. " Vincent looked away and lowered his voice, Then Veronica slammed her hand startling Vincent, " Kinda? What happened? " She looks like she's going to strangle me to death.

Vincent contemplated whether he confesses or not to his sister, but after a short while Vincent decided to tell he the truth" We kissed, that's all okay. "

" You did WHAT NOW! " Veronica screamed, some students look at the commotion, " Lower your voice Ronnie. " Vincent requested but quickly shut downed by his enraged sister, " No. You said to Betty that you will do nothing, what happened to that? "

" Fine you do you, i'm leaving, it's not like she wants me to be friends with her anyways. " Vincent retorted while standing up and leave Veronica alone.
_____________________________________