Played

Riverdale High.

Same day.

Veronica stormed through the hallway followed by her Brother Vincent.

Some students were whispering to each other while glancing at Veronica weirdly.

Veronica entered a room with a group of girls alongside betty, they all say in a group in the middle of the room seemingly discussing something with each other.

Vincent followed and stayed at the back of his sister.

"The story is bigger than we thought."

Betty said to Veronica.

"I started asking around, to see if what happened to you happened to anyone else, and if anyone would go on record."

"I will.100%"

A girl with curly dirty blonde hair said to betty,

"There are five guys on the football team. Chuck and his posse."

"Ethel was about to tell us..."

The girl named Ethel then tells her story.

"One day last year, Chuck and I talked in the library for 10 minutes. I helped him with a Pre-Cal problem, and nothing happened. But the next day, he...."

With a long pause Ethel mustered her courage to speak up.

"He started telling people that I let him do stuff to me. Like, sex stuff. And then he.. Or one of his goons, wrote, 'Sloppy seconds' on my locker.."

Then a sudden voice was heard behind Vincent who was leaning at the doorframe, someone's hand was placed at his waist, Vincent looked at who this person might be. It's Cheryl.

"Yes, yes, we've all heard your tragic origin story."

But Betty reassured Ethel by saying.

"I'm so, so sorry, Ethel. That's horrible.-"

"-Not as horrible as being a suspect in your own brother's torture-murder case, but we all have our crosses."

" Hey play nice Cheryl, what are you doing here by the way? " Vincent questioned the red head girl.

Cheryl removes her hand from Vincent and steps forward, with a not so happy face.

" In the meantime, River Vixen practice starts in five minutes, sl*ts, so.. "

Before Cheryl finishes her sentence, Ethel cut her off stating that.

" They're ruining our lives, and to them it's just a game. "

Ethel continues, sadness laces through every words that left her mouth.

" -They keep scores and.."

After Ethel finshes what she's about to say Veronica questioned.

"Wait, what do you mean, keeping score?"

Confused, then ethel continue.

"Each conquest earns them points. They keep track in some secret playbook."

Vincent were focused in the fonversation up front, but then he hears Cheryl whispers.

"Bla bla who cares"

Veronica was appalled about the information, not believing the words that came out of Ethel's mouth.

"Okay, we have to talk to weatherbee."

Betty proposed and Ethel replied.

"I already tried. Weatherbee said that he didn't find anything."

"Okay, we need undeniable proof."

Betty said, while Vincent noticed that Cheryl crossed arms at her chest, seemingly getting ready to rebate the statement Betty made.

"Proof of what, Nancy Drew? That boys will be boys? And that playbook reeks of urban legend."

But Veronica questioned the red head girl.

"And how would you know, Cheryl?"

And that is the que that Vincent should leave the room because he doesn't want to be entangled with this football player drama again.

Vincent is walking through the hallways of Riverdale high, he stopped at the front door of blue and gold, noticing Juggy typing something in his computer, Vincent leans at the doorframe, the other  boy still doesn't notice vincent.

"What'cu doin Juggy?"

Vincent asked.

"My book and the investigation."

Jughead replied not batting an eye at the other boy.

"What's on your agenda later? Still investigating Mr. Sherlock?"

Jughead rolled his eyes and smiled a little, he closed his laptop and placed it inside his bag.

"I'm still not done with the scouts so i might look for that kid that i don't know who but looking at me weirdly, why?"

"Can i come with you? I think my sister is plotting something that i don't want to be a part of."

Jughead stood up and walked toward Vincent.

"Well then you can be my Dr. Watson then. We will go to Pop's."

__________

At Pop's

After a couple of minutes Jughead found his target, a young male wearing a scout's uniform.

The man that he is sitting next to leaves the booth, that's when Jughead dragged me and forced me to sit next to him where the previous man was.

The boy was about to eat his ice cream when suddenly Jughead reached out and snatched the cherry on top, but before it reached Jughead's mouth Vincent grabbed his arm and ate the cherry on his hand.

The scout reacted, dropping the spoon.

"I saw the way you looked at me. During Grizzly training. You're hiding something. It's Scoutmaster Doily."

"He's lying."

"Oh shocker the suspicious kid is hiding something."

Vincent comments.

"The gunshot. It was him. He teaches us how to shoot targets."

Now interested Vincent leans on the table to hear the conversation much clearer.

"Dilton Doiley shot the gun on July 4th?"

"He's a hardcore survivalist. He said if we don't protect ourselves, no one will."

After that the boy leaves, Jughead and Vincent look at each other.

"Well another piece of the puzzle Sherlock. Heh"

Vincent taunts, which earns an eye roll.