Author Note

Wow, it's been a while. No, this isn't a new chapter, and I'm really sorry about that.

I'm gonna keep this kinda short and get straight to the point. I have not touched this story in a long time. Motivation to write it is nonexistent at the moment. I've been focused on other stories and other stuff, so this story has just become forgotten. I wrote, like, half a chapter a while ago, but never finished it. I had a plan for this story, but I don't think I wrote it down, and now I've forgotten what I was doing with it. I still have a rough idea, but some of it I don't love or don't know how to write. I looked to the anime for guidance, but not having Netflix makes it surprisingly annoying to watch this show. Basically, I have a lot of excuses as to why this story hasn't been written in a long time.

Anyways, I'm still not going to put the discontinued label on this story. I want to finish it, I just don't know how or when. I guess there is a chance that I'll leave it alone for so long with the intention of finishing it, but at that point, it may as well be discontinued. But I'm going to try to avoid that.

I'm not going to set any dates for anything because I know I won't reach them. It's just been way too many months since I've said anything about this story and just want to put this out there so everyone knows where I'm at. Honestly, I'm more focused on my other stories, but those are semi-reaching the end, kinda. So maybe then, although I do have some new stories lined up.

Basically, to summarize everything, I'm not discontinuing the story, but it's going on an indefinite hiatus until I figure out what to do with it and get the motivation to write it. I'm really sorry it took this long for an update and the update isn't even a new chapter.

If anyone has any advice or comments about the story, please feel free to tell me. I like reading comments and maybe it'll give me some motivation, although I won't make any promises.

I hope you all have a great day.

-Starlight