29

Sunhee was taking a shower, singing her heart out. The last month have been really good, Dk has been running to her apartment and she has been sleeping there when they have scheduled until late night.

"Babe" his voice scared her "sorry, I'm late.... Can I shower with you?"

"Are you really late or trying to get your way with me?" She open the door of the shower and saw him showing his signature smile "hmm I think I'll let Woozi hit you for being late" she send him a kiss and close the door but he was faster and got in still with clothes "are you crazy?"

"For you" he took off his shirt and lift her up against the wall "now that I'm wet can I take a shower with you?" He asked and Sunhee didn't answer just started kissing him passionately.

After they showered, Dk was with hurry trying to leave quickly.

"Dokyeom, Geonwoo wants to know if you can come to the restaurant tonight. He had an idea for a new pizza and wants you to try" Sunhee said as he was moving around.

"I'll try babe, I have to go. Love you" he gave her a peck before opening the door.

"Love you too" she said but it was too late, the boy was gone

Mafia kid 💰

Geonwoo
So he's coming?
Please tell me he is

Gyuri
Such a fan boy

He said he'll try

Gyuri
How's everything doing with seventeen?
Carats have taken the new how?

Geonwoo
Fifty fifty
We got two bombs in the same day
But I can speak for me and some of my friends
We're cool about whatever they do

You have other friends?

Gyuri
I'm shocked

Geonwoo
😒

They're nervous but I think everything is going well
It's their life
Please give them some space

Geonwoo
So when are you going public?

Let me be
I'm fine like this

Gyuri
What are we gonna do tomorrow?

Tomorrow?

Geonwoo
She forgot

Gyuri
She forgot

What?!

Gyuri
It's your birthday dummy

With all of this and the baby I must forgot

Geonwoo
How's the baby?

He's fine
The cutest little human
Eunjae is a lucky girl

Gyuri
😂

Later that day, Dk successfully went to try Geonwoo pizza. He saw Sunhee distracted so he hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

"That's why Gyuri says we have a kitchen fetish" she said turning her head and giving him a kiss on the cheek "Geonwoo will be here in a minute. Hard day?"

"Hmmm busy, but the good thing is that Hana took the little angel to the studio. He didn't even cried"

"It's good the company it's supporting of them two."