42

After that episode, Dk has been calling Sunhee every day , two times a day.

Seventeen notice how worried he was and Jeonghan even asked Hana if they could be watch her but the girls told him Sunhee has not been with them.

"What's on your mind?" Minghao asked him

"Sunhee.... She's different with me and I did something that she might get mad and I'm scared she's like this because she found out"

"What you did?"

"Her mom put debts in her name but thankfully she got it done. She was so happy that the nightmare was finally over. And then she texted her but I was the one who had the phone and I didn't told her anything. Just gave money to her mom and told her to never bother Sunhee again"

"Are you stupid?! She's gonna be mad. Sunhee looks like a independent kinda girl, did she let you pay the debts she had?"

"No"

"So why would you think she wouldn't mind you paying more to her mom"

"I didn't want to upset her. I know I messed up and now I feel guilty because I don't if that's the reason she's upset"

"Even if it's another reason, you should tell her. She should learn that from you"

"You think?"

"I know for sure. Now pick up your things, we're going" he patted Dk back and followed him

Arriving at the airport, the boys knew they wouldn't have anyone waiting on them as they asked. The airport is always packed when they come home.

"Good luck" Minghao said as Dk left the van for Sunhee restaurant.

Entering by the back door, he faces Geonwoo first who greeted him and told him where Sunhee was.

And then he saw her in her cute little apron, the sight made him smile immediately. He sneak up on her and twirled her around.

"Babe I have a knife in my hand. I could've hurt you"

"Sorry. But can you please put the knife down and kiss your boyfriend?" she did as he asked and kissed him briefly "hey I want more"

"We have the restaurant full"

Dk took a sneak peek and took ohh his sweatshirt staying only in a white t-shirt.

"Not a good time for a stripshow" Geonwoo said

"Who? Dokyeom what you're doing?" Sunhee looked quickly at him

"Let me help you. I could serve or even help here"

"I need some onions!" Geonwoo order him right away "Sunhee and you?"

"Just make sure you don't cut yourself"

"Ok mom" Dk said and Geonwoo couldn't help himself and laughed

After dinner, Gyuri and Geonwoo left as Dk and Sunhee went home.

"You seem better. The nausea is better?"  He said walking into the house "oh I brought you some medicine"

"Babe sit down" she said making Dk nervous "we need to talk"

"What's wrong? Did I do something? Baby if it's about-"

"I'm pregnant." She finally said it, she took her phone and showed him the eco.

Dk stood there looking between her and the photo.

"Please talk"

"I love you" he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him to hug her " I don't even know what to say... when? How? Why didn't you told me sooner. You even went to the doctors alone"

"I'm 6 weeks now, it probably happen in Japan when I got sick"

"6 weeks? How are you feeling?"

"Pea is giving me the craziest moods and very nausea but nothing I can't handle"

"Pea?" He looked confused

"Gyuri and Geonwoo were the one who made me took the pregnancy test and have been helping me. They kinda gave the nickname to our baby"

"Our baby" he started sniffing hugging her nears the belly while she played with his hair "don't give you mommy a hard time" he kissed her bump and lifted his head " you should've told me"

"I was afraid Dokyeom. We're dating for a year, I don't even know your family, you're an idol, we're young, carats..."

"Baby you thought I would asked you to do an abortion?"

"I thought about it myself"

"Don't ever think I don't want this" he leaned and kissed her " I don't care how long we're dating, I don't care about being young and carats will understand. Oh and my family is gonna freak out" that startled Sunhee " in a good way. Calm down"

"Are you truly happy?"

"I'm the happiest man alive. Thank you Sunhee and our little pea" he put his hand over her belly "you're my home"

"I love you" she said crying " I was so scared you would be mad"

"I'm mad I wasn't there for the doctors appointment. Let's go again tomorrow" he smiled " oh and we should started checking houses. Enough for us and more 3 kids"

"Dokyeom..."

"Big house for sure" he lift her up "let's walk for a while. I'm too excited to sleep. Are you ok? Can you walk?"

"I'm pregnant not invalid. Let's just hope pea doesn't make me barf in the meantime"

 Let's just hope pea doesn't make me barf in the meantime"

dk_is_dokyeom home ♥️

gwoo I love you guys

Feat.Dino cute 🥰

ggirl  💕

Joshu_acoustic freaking adorable