40

Family ♥️

Scoups
Everyone is ready?
Last day off
Svt day

Seungkwan
Picnic

Vernon
We never done anything like this

Mingyu
Let's have some fun

Dk
Me and Sunhee are leaving the house in 5
She's getting dress

Areum
Eunjae is still waking up
She has time

"Babe, Areum said we still have time" Dk appeared smirking and Sunhee knew what he wanted but she was nervous about what's happening to her

He place little kisses on her neck and his hands went to her waist, but she moved out of his warmth

"We need to go, I want to go early"

"Are you sure, we could spend some time together first" he pouted walking over to her but she quickly gave him a peck and took her jacket.

He didn't understood her action, she's been weird since yesterday but he though that maybe it was that time of the month.

sunny story

"Aunty Sunhee" Eunjae went running towards her

"Hey sweetie" She lift her up "why Hoshi's upset?"

"Because she can say anyone's name minus his. We try but she only says Shi"

"She's a fast learner"

"She is, my baby is very smart. I'm gonna help Hana because Hyonwoo is throwing a tantrum" Sunhee laughed as Areum goes away

Sunhee looked at Eunjae in her arms and she couldn't help imagine her own baby in her arms or on Dk arms

"Cry cry?" Eunjae asked kissing Sunhee "better?"

"You're such a good girl"

"Everything is ok?" Dk came up from behind kissing Eunjae forehead "you're acting strange babe"

"Nothing, don't worry" he smiled and took Eunjae

"I can take her and you please show me a big smile" he asked her but she couldn't give him that " or not.... Tell me what's wrong"

"Dokyeom..."

"Guys let's go" Mingyu cut her off and wrapped his arms around the couple

It was the only time Sunhee was thankfull for Mingyu butting in.

Seventeen was having a good time, the park was mostly empty so they could enjoy their time without being ask a photo or an autograph. They love carats but they couldn't denied it felt good being alone for a while.

"Joshua bring the guitars" Jun said

"I'll go to the car. Sunhee get ready"  he smiled at her

Dk was always glancing at her as he felt she really wasn't ok. She was pretty quiet and even when Hoshi gave her beer she declined which she never did.

Joshua came around with the two guitars and right after both of them started playing while the rest of seventeen was singing.

Everyone got quiet for a second and Sunhee change the melody to Shinee Juliette. Hoshi recognize in a second but looked at Sunhee face and let her sing alone.

She open her mouth and everyone was silence, she was singing with so much passion. Woozi was amazed by how she was singing and Scoups thought of something, he started a live showing off her talent.

She was singing with her eyes close not noticing what was happening. Dk was beside her and he place a hand on her thigh and caress softly. She was just pouring her heart and he doesn't know why.

After the song ended, Sunhee open her eyes and leaned into Dk shoulder, whom grabbed her waist and kissed her hair.

"Take a photo" Jun whispered to Minghao who was already with his phone up

"Will you tell me what's wrong?" He asked her again

"Can we talk tomorrow or something? I need time"

"Don't run away from me..." he said and Sunhee could feel the hurt in his voice but she wasn't ready.

"You guys are going viral" Areum said " Seungcheol film all of what happen. Carats are going crazy"

"You two are so cute" Hana added

Eunjae got close to Sunhee " cry cry?" And she shook her head so the little girl hugged her.

"When you'll bring us another cousin?" Dino asked innocently seeing her and Eunjae together

"We're still young" Dk asnwer and for a second Sunhee thought she would throw up.

Hana noticed the look on her face and she nudge Areum to notice too.

"Carats don't need another scandal" Joshua said and Sunhee felt even worse.

"Guys!" Areum yelled " look Eunjae new bow"