43

A month has passed by since she told Dk, they decided to wait a little more before telling Seventeen and the girls.

He's been spending a lot of time at her place, making sure she has everything she needs. They are waiting for an answer on one house that they both like and with 4 rooms.

Sunhee was sleeping when she felt Dk hand on her belly but she didn't open her eyes.

"Hey little pea" she heard him said and she smiled as he kissed her tummy "your mommy is still sleeping so it's just you and me time" he laid down next to her rubbing the bump " it's crazy how much I love you, I can't wait for you to be out and meet your uncles and cousins. Your aunts will spoil you rotten... well me too but we don't need to tell them that. Uncle Hoshi is gonna teach you dance, uncle Minghao too. You'll have a sleeping partner with uncle Vernon. You'll learn how to cook with your mommy, uncle Mingyu oh and uncle Geonwoo" he laughed and Sunhee was almost crying " you can learn guitar with uncle Joshua, producing with uncle Woozi" and Sunhee couldn't take it no more and she started crying

"Sorry, I woke up and you were talking and you are always making me cry" she poiting at pea

"Baby you made your mommy cry" Dk laughed and hugged her " sorry for waking you up"

"I can't wait to tell them about the little one" Sunhee kissed him " and your family"

"We'll have the house full of presents. Geonwoo and Gyuri presents take over the living room"

"When we'll have our house?"

"Maybe one more month... which is perfect because the guys will know about pea and don't ask question about building a nursery"

"You're gonna be away  today?"

"Concert day but I'll be back home later" he kissed her forehead and got up of bed

"You spend more time here that in the dorms"

"I wanna spend time with my family" he said before turning on the shower .

After he left, Sunhee took more time on her bed. She was feeling extra sleepy with the pregnancy.

A sharp pain hit her waking her up, the pain was briefly so she didn't mind it. Drinking some water another wave of pain came, looking down to her stomach she saw blood.

Freaking out she immediately called Dk, he didn't answer, and she tried again ... nothing. She tried 23 times and he didn't answer. She couldn't drive herself to the hospital so she called Geonwoo.

"Hey what's up?"

"I'm bleeding. I need to go to a hospital"

"I'm on my way"

Geonwoo open the door, took on glance at her and lifter her up to his car.

"Wait towels. I'm gonna leave stains in -"

"Do you think I fucking care? Where the hell is Dk?" He sprint to his car

Arriving to the hospital, Gyuri was already there waiting for them.

"Where's Dk?" Gyuri asked

"My point exactly" he was angry seeing his friend suffer

"He must be in the venue -AHHHH" she yelled in pain

"Honey don't talk. We're gonna see the doctor" the nurse said taking her away

After the doctor order some exams he came talk to her " Sunhee do you want me to call your friends?"

"Why?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes" she said knowing the news wouldn't be good

"Your baby is in distress. From the exams, you're bleeding internally. We have to perform surgery and stop the bleeding before something happens" Sunhee was speechless but she felt Gyuri squeeze her hand "we need to do it now, ok? I know it scary but it's a normal procedure"

"Ok" she softly said as the nurses came and took her away.

Geonwoo was pissed at Dk, how could he not be here. He saw the calls Sunhee made to him.

"Gyuri give me Hoshi number." He said and the girl knew what was coming.

The boy didn't answer.

"I'll call Hana"

"Hey Geonwoo"  she answered right away

"Where's Dk?"

"On stage. They have a concert, didn't Sunhee told you. You actually could be here"

"I can't because Sunhee is getting surgery and their baby is at risk but he was too busy he didn't take his fucking phone! Tell him to come here immediately or I'll break all his bones. My best friend is fighting for her and the baby and she needs him here. He wasn't here before she went in"

"Sunhee is pregnant?!"

"Yes, it's to early they haven't told anyone. Why  didn't he answer his phone. She was despaired calling him"

Geonwoo hang off the phone, and went to confort his girlfriend who was worried sick about Sunhee

Seventeen was performing when Hana took the  mic connected to only them.

"Dk, Sunhee is getting surgery, something wrong with the baby"

Dk stopped in his place and ran out of the stage, leaving all worried about him and what they heard.