46

Sunny I love these girls @iamareum @haa_na and @ggirl next time leave your boy for us

gwoo leave my girl 😡

ggirl love you 💕

haa_na my cuties

iamareum family ♥️

"I can't believe you were away from us because of pea"

"I was nervous and didn't want to look weird, it was hard... there was a time I didn't even knew if I should carry this pregnancy or not"

"Why did you thought like that?" Areum asked

"We're new and I don't know if it was the right time, I was still in doubt when I went to the doctors appointment I heard the heartbeat... it was something so unreal I couldn't"

"It's the best sound ever" Areum said " I'm glad you made that decision, you won't regret"

"I'm just sad you didn't felt comfortable telling us" Hana was pouting

"The doctor suggested we only told people after the three months, so we were waiting "

"How's the little pea?" Hana said putting her hand on Sunhee tummy "Hyunwoo already has a girlfriend but he can have a best friend"

"Don't say that out loud, when he's playing with Eunjae. Seungcheol just stays there looking at both of them"

"Hmmm Jeonghan does the same" Hana added " you want to know the gender?"

"We want to, tomorrow we have an appointment for that"

Meanwhile the girls got up to leave the coffee they were, and some girls stopped them.

"Are you the girlfriends of Seventeen?"

"Actually my name is Areum but yeah"

"Can you tell us what happen in that concert? The one Dk ran away?"

"Personal matter" Hana answer

"What personal matter?"

"It's personal.... Girls we know how much you love them but their life's are private."

"But we support them-"

"So let them be. He had to leave" Areum took Sunhee hand and continue walking.