39

sunny found my love for dresses 💕

haa_na and you look hell of fine 🥵

ggirl looking extremely cute

iamareum date me please

User1 🔥

User2 dk is a lucky man

User3 date me instead

User4 girl what I would do

User5 ♥️

———————
Next day

"Okay, Miss Sunhee. , get up." Gyuri said opening her door

"Hmmm what are you doing here?"

"We are here for you" she said poiting at her and Geonwoo "get up"

"If Dokyeom was here?"

"I asked him if he slept here" Geonwoo answer

"What's wrong?"

"You." Gyuri said throwing a bag into the bed.

Sunhee open and was perplexed about what she saw " why did you brought me pregnancy test? What the fuck"

"Fucking it's what you've been doing"

"Gyuri!" Sunhee yelled

"Don't Gyuri me. You have been nauseous, your mood has been terrible, no. You are doing this"

"I'm on the pill"

"So? Do you use protection?"

"I'm on the pill"

"It's not 100% effective. Did you throw up recently?"

"In Japan"

"And you slept together?"

"Yes"

"We're doing the test, get up and go to the bathroom"

"Please do what she's asking. We're worried about you" Geonwoo said convincing her friend "if it's negative we'll pay you for coffe all month long"

Sunhee got up, took one test and went to the bathroom. She thought they're crazy, how could she be pregnant if she's taking the pill.

She sat down while she needed to wait for the results.

"Sunhee is done?" Geonwoo asked

The girl left the bathroom with teary eyes "give me one more" she said and Gyuri didn't said anything and gave her another one.

After 5 minutes she asked for another one.

And another

And another

"Babe I don't have anymore. Don't be in denial. What does it says?"

"I'm pregnant" she falls into her knees crying as Geonwoo helped her to sit her down on the bed " this can't be happening. No no no no"

"Calm down, that's not good for the baby". Geonwoo said and Sunhee put her hand on her belly

"Breathe babes, everything is ok. You can do an abortion if you wa-"

"No! I don't want that"

"Ok, so now you need to tell Dk"

"I don't know. We aren't dating for long, how he's gonna take all of this. Should I do an abortion?"

"You do you what you wanna do, even if Dk doesn't want the baby we'll help you raise it"

"I don't know. And about the fans, will we tell them and if we don't and they find out and the group takes a toll again. His parents! They don't even know me and I'll just show up and Surprise!"

"Breathe" Gyuri hugged her " everything has a solution. We're here and I truly believe that Dk will support you"

"You need to book a consult to make sure you are pregnant and everything is ok with the baby"

"I have a baby...." Sunhee said again like trying to convince herself

"You have a little pea" Gyuri smiled and kissed her " we're with you don't worry"

"I'll protect you and little pea"

"Pea" she said calming herself down

The couple didn't want to leave her alone but Sunhee asked them, she wanted some time alone.

As she was staring at her wall, Dk called her.

"So where are they?"

"Who?"

"Gyuri and Geonwoo? They wanted to know if I was with you so I guesses they kidnap you"

"They were here for a bit but left. Have you eaten?"

"Hmm me and Dino are out, maybe hanging around a bit more than do you wanna have dinner with me... alone?"

"I don't know" she said not knowing how she will deal with him

"Are you still not better? Let's go to the doctor Babe"

"I am, I'm just lazy today. Still in my pjs" she chuckled

"Ok, I'll pick up some food and I'm going there"

"Can you bring me some ice cream?"

"Sure babe, anything else? Cake, coffe?"

"Popcorn... and strawberries" she could hear him laugh

"Sent me a text with all you want. Rest while I'm not there. Love you"

"Love you Dokyeom " she hanged up the phone and started crying "come on baby, don't make me cry all the time. Daddy is coming home" she said smiling while crying " omg I sound like a crazy woman"

Mafia kids 💰

Gyuri
So are you gonna tell him?

Geonwoo
How are you?

I'm gonna wait a bit before telling him
I don't know how to tell him his life will forever change
I'm scared