Ch 4 - Working Out

>>> SIX'S SWEATER

I got changed as instructed. He'd picked out a pair of black yoga pants and a matching sports bra. He'd even picked out a pair of black and white Nike sneakers, as well as matching socks. I laughed to myself when I found my arm bands there too. Nick had insisted that they're useless, but I bought them anyway. I was confused as to why my swimming costume was there, but I knew it was no use questioning myself about it.

Changed, I headed back out to see him up on the boxing ring. I couldn't see him all that clearly from where I was, since it was just his head that was visible, so I approached him. I kept my eyes on the ring and when I finally got up there, a big part of me wished I hadn't.

Of course my inner 'Six's number one fan' would have a different story to tell.

He was dressed in shorts and sneakers, fixing the ropes or something of a sort, but I was preoccupied with watching his back muscles flex with every move he made. Yes, he was shirtless in all his glory, and by God, I don't think normal human beings look like this.

There was a dragon tattooed down his whole back. It looked so lifelike. I was half expecting it to start moving. My eyes trailed further down to his lower back, where the letters S.I.X were inscribed. So wait, Six isn't actually a number, but an acronym?

He turned slightly, enough for me to get a view of his front, but not for him to see me standing there. I noticed a tattoo of a heart on the left side of his chest. Instead of an arrow going through it, it was a rose. The heart was empty in the middle, except for the letter 'A' at the top of the inside of the heart.

An image of a man, who I could only pinpoint as Michelangelo in my head, came to mind and I could see him sculpturing this Adonis to pure, Italian perfection, and my, what a sight he was.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's rude to stare?" I was brought out of my ogling.

"I'll have you know that my mother didn't teach me anything," I said, angrier than I intended, looking away from him.

Warm fingers grasped my chin, making me look up at him. "Punch me."

What?

Wait, why am I saying this in my head?

"What?" I asked out loud.

"Punch. Me."

I could only look at the delusional boy before me with confusion etched on my face. He looked so dead serious with his request. I squeaked when he suddenly turned me around so that he had his arms around me. My eyes widened when he gripped my throat and started squeezing.

"What are you doing? I thought you weren't going to kill me!" I barely managed to get out. He only squeezed tighter.

"Get yourself out," he instructed. I wriggled and tried hitting him, but nothing worked. One thought flashed through my mind.

I'm going to die a virgin, at the hands of the hottest guy I know.

He let go of me and I was finally able to breathe again. I coughed, adjusting to being able to breathe again. I have never before been so grateful for the ability to breathe. The air even felt different as it went into my lungs.

I almost died.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed.

"So much, but that's not why we're here. Kick this," he signalled to the bottle in his hand. He was holding it up to be level with his chest.