Ch 15 - God I Hate You

^^^NOELLE'S OUTFIT

"You look like you've just seen a ghost," I taunted as Six let go of my waist to interlink our fingers.

"Wha- what are you doing here? I thought you were dead," Jessie asked, looking genuinely confused.

I scowled. "What is it with you people thinking I died?"

"Someone spread a story saying that you bled to death from that injury on your hand," Harper was the one to inform.

Well doesn't that sound a tad bit dramatic?

"Firstly, that's stupid. Secondly, anyone who believed that isn't the brightest bulb either. Lastly, as you can see, I'm all good and well," I finished off with a smirk.

"Oh, we can see it," Christopher, one of Oliver's friends, said, causing a reacting with the rest of their crew as they checked out my behind. I could see the annoyance on Six's face.

I flipped my hair back. "Sorry boys, but I'm taken."

Even if it's not official.

It seemed to do the trick with Six though since he loosened up.

"As if someone this hot would be with someone like you," Diana, one of my ex-friends commented.

"As oppose to one of you fake bitches?" Six deadpanned.

"What are you doing here Noelle?" Jessie asked me, sounding incredibly nervous.

"Don't worry your pretty self about it. In fact, one would think you'd be happy to see me alive since if I'd died, you'd be my murderer and all, so I'm not here to get you arrested for attempted murder or anything," I taunted. She paled instantly.

"WHAT?" Mr Holt shouted.

"Oh? You didn't know? Your lovely daughter over here pierced my hand with her stiletto. I had to be admitted to the hospital for that, and yes, I did lose a lot of blood, but not enough to cause my death, so I guess that constitutes attempted murder," I explained.

"Jessica, is this true?" her father turned to her, fuming.

"She's lying," Jessie sobbed.

Nick stepped up to Mr Holt. "Which piece of evidence would you like first? Would you like to see my sister's hand, pictures of her hand on that day, or a full video of the incident?"

"You see? She's lying! She doesn't have a brother!" Jessie snapped.

Nick smirked. "Nicholas Solano, step brother to Noelle Solano. It isn't a pleasure to meet you."

"I don't know who you are anymore."

Everyone's heads turned to Mrs Holt in shock, since she had just said those very words to her daughter. She had tears in her eyes and the disappointment on her face was clear as day. I didn't even know what to do or say.

"Somebody please wheel me back in," Mrs Holt requested. Mr Holt jumped to the task since he was seemingly feeling exactly the same.

As soon as they were out of view, Jessie glared at me as she stepped up to me. "Are you happy now?"

Six stood in front of me protectively. "Touch her and I will not hesitate to harm you."

"Don't threaten my girlfriend," Oliver warned.

"Keep her on a leash and I wont have to," Six responded, causing a wave of 'oooohs' to erupt.

I stepped out from behind Six to face my ex-best friend. "Because I know you like the back of my hand, I know you're already thinking that I'm so weak that I have to be protected by my boyfriend, so I'll spare you the brain cells and defend myself. I let you bully me for a whole year, even though I never truly understood why you turned on me. I know you want to use the accident as your shield, but it took meeting my new family to realize that your shield is absolute bullshit. I lost my mother from that accident, and at least you still have yours, but no, because you're a selfish bitch, you saw fit to use the accident for your own defence. The truth is that you slept with my boyfriend while I was dating him, and you used the accident to make me look like the bad person when it's really your fault that we fought that day to begin with. You're the one who fucked up and slept with my boyfriend, and then hid it from me. You told me to my face that you regret nothing, and that you would've still hidden the relationship had I not caught you. I've felt guilt for so long, but someone I care deeply about made me realize that the accident and the events leading up to it were not my fault. So the next time you look at your mum, you can gladly blame your boy toy here, and remember that the two of you are the ones who put her in that wheelchair simply because he has no morals and you couldn't keep your legs closed."