Ch 14 - Good To Be Back

^^^ NOELLE'S NEW HAIR, OUTFIT, THE CAR SHE DROVE AND SIX'S NUMBER ONE BABY

THERE'S NO PLEASING EVERYONE, SO SIX IS OFFICIALLY WHOEVER THE HELL YOU WANT HIM TO BE! FOR ME, HE'S CHANGED ONCE MORE TO WADE POEZYN BECAUSE I JUST LEARNT ABOUT HIM AND I LOST MY MIND WHEN I SAW THAT HE'S SOUTH AFRICAN AS WELL.

SO PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR MY SELECTION. SIX CAN BE WHOEVER THE HELL YOU WANT HIM TO BE!!!

**********

"So, whatever you need to pay for, you can use this card," Six told me as he handed over the black card. We were outside of the car at the drop-off zone in front of the mall.

My eyes widened. "A black card?"

I'm not stupid, so I know what a black card means.

He smirked. "Let's just say I'm good at what I do and it pays."

"This is insane," I commented.

He leaned onto the car, pulling me to him. "It's also non-negotiable. I'll see you tonight since this is the last time I'm supposed to see you until then."

"How come?" I asked with a scowl.

"I have no control over today's plans really. I was just told what to do, and I did what was needed of me. Now I'm handing you over to the experts," he said jokingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Right! The experts."

"Promise me something though," he said seriously.

I scowled. "What?"

"Promise me that you'll enjoy yourself and forget about all the negativities that today has already thrown at you," he said.

"I'll try," I said softly. He pulled me in even closer to kiss my forehead.

He pulled away after a while. "You have an unlimited budget, so go crazy ok? Call me if you need anything."

I smiled before kissing his cheek. "I will."

He left soon after, despite not wanting to let go of me. I noticed that there was a lot of attention my way, and walking through the mall had me feeling like it was perhaps a bad idea to come in the first place. I watched as a couple of people recognized me, and the whispering took off.

Living in a small town was always a problem for me.

"Finally!" Bridgette said when I found them.

My brother scowled. "Were you crying?"

I nodded. "I've just been to my mum's grave."

"With Six?" Sunny asked. Again I nodded.

"I'd like to go with you guys too before we leave," I replied.

They beamed. "We'd love to!"

"Great! Let's get this shopping trip on the road. What's the plan?" I asked.

"Well pretty lady, you're going to outshine Jessie Holt at her own party," Bridgette said with a smirk.

Wait a minute...

"Isn't it her birthday party?" I asked, eyes wide. Ever since her dad got this new high paying job just before the accident, she's hosted some of the wildest parties this side.

It's also what helped her to trump me as the most popular girl around here so quickly.

"Exactly love! Apparently she's made it an open invitation sort of thing. The dress code is all white, but of course that doesn't apply to us. We've got intel on exactly what she and Oliver will be wearing, and what her ultimate look will be like. Quite frankly, we're stealing her birthday shine from her," Nick explained.