Six and Zero on Inkitt

Hey guys!

So, the last time I mentioned trying to get the series published, I was talking about Swoon Reads, and well I guess the series didn't do all that well on that platform.

However, I'm not giving up. I've put up Six and Zero on Inkitt with the hopes of getting published through them.

BUT IN ORDER FOR THIS TO HAPPEN, I NEED YOUR HELP.

I need you to read the books on Inkitt, and share them on your social media platforms. The more people we can get reading, the better the chances of consideration for publishing. The links are as follows:

Six - https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/153340?started_reading=true

Zero - https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/153347?started_reading=true

I cannot express how thankful I am to you guys for your love and support throughout the series. A number of you have been asking about getting hardcopies of the series, and this is the way to go right now, so please help me out. I'll have the information on my social media pages soon.

My social media details/handles are as follows:

Facebook - Katlego Kgalalelo Moncho (Public Page)

Twitter - katlego_moncho

Instagram - katlego_moncho

Snapchat - mskvtee

Radish - KMoncho

Pretty please help me with this guys. Plus, it will inspire me to finish the series faster.

Speaking of...

ELEMENT UPDATE

As I mentioned on my message board, I'm sure you guys are aware that Element is almost over. There are two chapters to go, and I haven't updated in a while, but my predicament is not knowing how to end off Element.

I know where I want the story to go, but getting there is the tricky part. So, I've decided that I need to go back and read Six and Zero so that I can make sense of some things and close some plot holes.

I HAVE NOT ABANDONED THE SERIES!

I will try my all best to wrap it up within this next coming week, so keep an eye out for Radish updates. When those have been up for four weeks, as per Radish policy, I will then upload them here.

WE ARE ALMOST THERE GUYS!

Again, I thank you for your support, your patience and your understanding.

PS before you ask, there is a fourth book because there's no way the series ends in the next two chapters.

Remember to visit those Inkitt links and spread the word. Let's bring the Numbers Series to life guys! I love you all!

Katee (^^,)