Ch 8 - And Fight

>>>SIX 😍😍😍 *UPDATE - SIX USED TO BE NICK JONAS; JUST IN CASE YOU WERE CURIOUS ABOUT THE COMMENTS*

"I didn't think I'd be seeing you again tonight," One smirked as he stood at the door. Five came up from behind him.

"Elle? What are you doing here? Is that blood on you?" he panicked.

"Six! He's been shot," I managed to say.

That was enough to get them into action. They both ran past me to get Six out of the car, and with the adrenaline still in me, I helped wherever I could. They carried him inside before taking off his shirt. He'd passed out a few minutes ago.

I finally broke down as I watched One work on him. Everything came crashing in on me. Everything that Six had told me to do, I had done. The system in his car looks like something out of a spy movie. When I entered the password, the whole radio area changed to reveal the touch screen system.I'm beginning to think I'm way in over my head here.

"Here you go Elle," Five said, handing me lemon tea, which I graciously accepted.

"What happened?" One asked as he stitched Six's wound.

"We were at some abandoned drive-in cinema and we were sort of fighting about me making him angry, and then all of a sudden, he clutched his chest. He got me out of harm's way, and that's when I realized that we were being shot at, since the bullets were hitting the car. Some guy said that it's always been a pleasure, and that next time he would aim for me," I managed to explain.

"Did Six tell you to keep the bullet?" Five asked.

"Yeah! It's in the dashboard," I replied.

Five went outside and when he came back, he had the bullet in his hand. "It's Franco."

"Franco? What the hell does he want from Six?" One asked in confusion.

Five shrugged. "Only Six can answer that question."

"What have you done now you son of a gun?" One sighed.

"Is he going to be ok?" I asked.

"He'll be fine Noelle. It takes a lot to bring someone like Six down. A bullet to the chest is nothing new," One replied.

I scowled. "He's been shot before? How come he doesn't have any marks?"

"You were too busy drooling over him to probably notice them," Five chuckled, making me blush.

"We wont let anything happen to you Noelle, I hope you know that," One told me.

"I don't even know any of you that well," I argued.

"But you trust us, and that's the important part," Five countered.

That much was true.

"Can I stay here for the night? In fact, until he gets up. I don't think I'll be able to leave without believing he's ok," I pleaded.

"That will definitely surprise him, but I don't see why not. If your parents are ok with it, then sure," One replied.

"How long do you think he'll take to come to?" I asked.

"He should be up by tomorrow," Five replied.

"Ok," I nodded.

I went outside to Six's car and took out my phone. I had a few missed calls from my three best friends. I'd like to think that they're my best friends now. I decided to call my brother since he would cover for me best.

"Oh sweet mother of Jesus! Where are you child?" was the first thing he said when he answered the phone. I couldn't help my tears as I sniffed.

"Hey, what's wrong? Do I need to bring Sunny, Bridge and a machete? Turns out Bridge likes the idea," he said, making me laugh a little.