Ch 7 - Plan B

>>>NOELLE'S DRESS

"And you didn't machete his dingaling?"

Nick and I burst out laughing at the priceless look on Sunny's face. The sad part is that she was completely serious about what she was asking. I couldn't help it though. Only she could ask such a ridiculous question.

We had a half day at school and she came over so that we could get ready to go to Homecoming together. Nick joined us for whatever reason. She wanted to know why Six wasn't at school and why I didn't care, since that's what I told her when she asked.

"He's not my boyfriend Sunny. He's entitled to sleeping with Bridgette if he wants to. I just don't like the fact that he did it to get back at me. She didn't deserve that," I sighed.

She shook her head in disbelief. "You're a good person Elle. Like, you're going to heaven and shit."

"Right? I was just thinking the same thing!" Nick said.

"You people are mad," I commented.

"No, madness is letting Six's dick go free after it screwed you over!" Sunny scoffed.

"Imagine! It didn't even screw you. It just screwed you right over!" Nick added.

"We should machete it!" Sunny suggested, a crazy look in her eyes.

"We can drug him, machete it and then set up a camera to record the look on his face when he gets up to realize that he's dickless," Nick said excitedly.

"We'll even leave his blood there just for effect," Sunny smirked.

"YEEEES!!!" Nick screamed in agreement.

I sat there, shock probably clear on my face. They were legit excited about their demented thoughts, and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm actually not sure if they're kidding or not. I'd say not, if it wasn't for the looks in their eyes.

"What's with the screaming?" Viola asked as she walked into my room.

"Six slept with another girl to spite Elle, so we're thinking of castrating him," Sunny informed.

"Cool, but what are we going to do with his penis?" Viola asked.

"WE? AND REALLY? THAT'S WHAT YOU ASK?" I asked incredulously.

"What? It's a valid question!" she 'defended'.

"In what world?" I asked.

"We could always feed it to him?" Nick said thoughtfully.

"Or, we could shove it up his ass, then he can literally screw himself over," Sunny said evilly. It took three seconds of silence before we burst out laughing.

"Seriously though, what are you going to do about Homecoming?" Nick asked.

I shrugged, walking over to the box. "I'm still going with him."

"WHAT?" the three of them shouted.

"Relax! I'm still going with him, but I'm wearing this," I said, taking the dress out of the box.

I watched the awe settle on their faces. I had the same look when I first saw the dress. Five wasn't too happy to learn that I still intended to go to Homecoming with Six. He came up with the brilliant idea of changing my dress. I also learnt that while purple is my favourite colour, red is the colour to hit home with Six.

So Five bought me a red dress for tonight.

"Where did you get this? It's beautiful," Viola said, still awed.