Ch 20 - Safe House Vacation

^^^THE DRESS SIX GOT NOELLE

I woke up and I had the headache of a lifetime. It was bright in the room I was in, and I could hear the faint sound of waves. I got up and there was a note on the dressing table next to the bed, as well as a glass of water, two white pills and a glass of orange juice. I took the note and read it:

The room is probably spinning, so just take it slow. Take the pills first, and then have the juice. When you're feeling better, there's breakfast downstairs. I'll see you a little later.

Bond ;)

I took the pills as instructed, before drinking away at both the water and the juice. When the room stopped spinning, I realized that I was in a room I'd never seen before. Straight ahead, there was an open door leading to a balcony, as well as a view I didn't expect to see.

I got up and walked to the balustrades and looked around. All I could see was clear blue water, with the waves rolling in here and there, as well as white sand. That was all the view from here could afford me.

I went down the stairs, taking in the lavish house I was in. When I got downstairs, all I could see was white.  The interior theme of the place was clearly white with hints of beige here and there. I got to the last stair and decided to go outside to the back of the house.

I was met by a massive jungle. Looking around, I realized that the house was built on the shore, as well as in part of the jungle. I watched colourful birds flying around between some palm trees before going back into the house. I headed to the front of the house to see what was there and once again, I was met by a beautiful view of the ocean.

It was like I'd stepped into paradise.

"Hi!"

If I was a cartoon, all the colour would've left me as a scream tore from my throat. I turned to find a really cute guy there, who looked like he was laughing at me. He's got dark hair with beautiful blue eyes.

"What the hell?" I asked him.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you," he apologized, though he looked like he was still laughing at me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Jay," he replied.

"We're not playing this game Jay," I warned.

"Right! I'm Jay. I'm from the organization. Six recruited me to stay here and keep watch over you while he's away," he informed.

"And how long did he say he'd be gone for?" I asked.

"He didn't say," he replied.

"Alright! Where are we?" I asked my next question.

"I cannot disclose that as this is an organization safe house," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

I sighed. "And how long have we been here for?"

"Well, you and Six arrived late last night," he responded.

"Did he say why we're here?" I asked.

"He said not to tell you anything, except that you should relax and enjoy yourself until he comes back," he replied.

"Sounds about right! Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked with a smirk.

The poor boy went beet red.

"Uh no, I don't. The organization life doesn't really allow for such," he rambled.

I giggled. "You are too cute."