The First Time Bakura Sucked Atem's Dick

Hey guys, hope you enjoy some modern YGO Casteshipping with infidelity and teasing Bakura! Please read tags first!

AO3 Tags: Infidelity, Pool Boy Bakura, Rich Atem, Playboy Atem, dom/sub undertones, dom/sub, dom Atem, sub Bakura, slutty Bakura, exhibitionism, blow jobs, public blow jobs, semi-public sex, cheating, edging, orgasm denial, deepthroating, throat bulge, unrealistic sex, Atem and Anzu are married, Atem likes to tease the pool boy, degradation, crawling, trans character, trans Bakura, Atem refuses to touch him, technical prostitution because Anzu pays Bakura for 'cleaning the pool', first time, humiliation, Dead Dove: Do Not Eat.

-----

Bakura huffed as he walked up to his last client of the day's house. He hated pool cleaning but it paid rent, and several clients were too dumb to notice valuables missing. This client, however, was hot, which normally wasn't a problem, but he was married, and liked to sunbathe in tiny towels when Bakura was over.

So when Bakura walked into the backyard, he expected to see Atem sunbathing, but not the thick, brown cock lying against his thigh.

Bakura took a second before clearing his throat. "I'm here to clean the pool."

He expected Atem to jump up and cover himself, but Atem only opened a red single eye to watch Bakura. "The pool's already clean."

Bakura blinked and frowned. "But you called me to clean it."

"No." Atem pushed himself up to sit up. His cock hung heavy between his thighs. "I said I needed you to do a job. Didn't I?"

"You- you did, but-" Bakura tried to look away.

"It's alright." Atem wrapped a hand around his cock, giving it a few light strokes. "You came here to clean, so why don't you clean me?" He spread his legs and leaned back on his elbow, watching Bakura flush with lidded eyes.

"I..." Bakura gripped his net tightly, trying to resist the urge, but he took a step towards Atem.

"Ah, ah." Atem tutted. "Crawl to me, Bakura."

Bakura grit his teeth but couldn't deny the shiver that ran down his spine. Atem adjusted his cock, simply waiting for Bakura's decision as though it didn't influence him either way. Bakura reluctantly dropped to his knees in the grass. Atem's gaze was on his tight shorts as Bakura neared him, and how wet they were at the bottom.

Bakura placed his hands on Atem's thighs and Atem grinned, angling his cock towards Bakura's mouth. Bakura hesitantly ran his tongue along Atem's cock.

"That's it." Atem ran his fingers through Bakura's hair and tugged lightly. Bakura hummed and dragged his tongue over Atem's slit, and Atem used the chance to push Bakura's head down so the head of his cock was pressed past Bakura's lips. "Take me deeper, make me cum."

Bakura groaned as Atem pushed his head down on his cock. He knew Atem's dick was big, but hadn't expected it to be 'make your throat bulge as you deepthroat it' big. Atem moaned and began thrusting up into Bakura's mouth. Bakura's thighs squeezed together as he relaxed his gag reflex so Atem could fuck his throat.

All too soon, Atem gripped Bakura's hair tightly, pressing his nose to Atem's stomach as he shoved Bakura down deeper, and shot his hot load down Bakura's throat.

Bakura fell back on his knees, gasping for breath. His lips were friction-swollen and his eyes were dilated like he was high.

Atem looked down at him, a satisfied smirk on his lips as Bakura swallowed his cum. "You're such a good boy," he said, patting Bakura's cheek. He reached for his towel and stood up, wrapping it around his waist. "I think I might need you to come back and clean me again soon."

Bakura blinked as Atem stood up. "Hey," he protested, "what about me?"

"Aw." Atem's smirk grew and he gripped Bakura's chin. "I don't touch sluts." He released Bakura's chin and walked into the house.

A humiliated flush coloured Bakura's cheeks, but he couldn't deny the way his cunt dripped from the embarrassment and from sucking Atem off. The door to the house shut, leaving Bakura alone by the pool on his knees. Slowly, he dragged himself up and began to walk home.

"Oh, Bakura!" Atem's wife, Anzu, stopped him before he could leave as she came home from work. "I didn't realise you were over today. I'm so sorry, I didn't leave money with Atem for you." She hastily pulled a hundred dollars out of her purse and handed it to Bakura. He squeezed his legs, hoping she couldn't see the wet patch on his shorts or how bedraggled he looked. "I hope that's enough."

"That's plenty," Bakura said, fresh embarrassment rushing through him.

"So we'll see you as usual on Thursday?" Anzu beamed at him.

Bakura nodded, glancing back at the house. He could see Atem working at his desk in an office, through one of the windows. The window was open so he could clearly hear his wife and Bakura talking, but ignored them. Bakura tried to hide a shiver of arousal. "Yeah, I'll be here."

-----

Hope you enjoyed - let me know if you want a second chapter!