The First Time They Fucked

More unhinged ygo fanfiction coming at you. Should I be doing bnha or hypno stuff? Sure. But this is my account and I write what I want when I'm high or I don't write lol.

This has 4 chapters so far but I gotta actually write them so enjoy this and see you whenever lol.

Chapter Summary: Atem convinces Bakura to stay, then eats him out, fucks him, and sends him home with a toy inside him.

CWs: Outdoors sex, vaginal sex, cunnilingus, mildly dubious consent, blowjob, forced orgasms, multiple orgasms, wall sex, biting, degradation, sex toys, vibrators, Atem sends Bakura home with a remote controlled vibrator

-----

On Thursday, Bakura arrived at Atem's house in the early evening, dressed in a pair of tight shorts and a tank top. He didn't bother binding with the heat, and his chest was small enough that he could get away with it. Still, the heat of the sun caused sweat to bead on his neck and back, so the shirt clung to him by the end of the day.

Just like the previous week, Atem was lounged in one of the pool chairs, naked, with sunglasses on and one arm above his head. His cock was hard against his thigh.

Bakura took a breath before steeling himself and striding over to Atem. "We need to talk about last week."

Atem lowered his sunglasses and raised an eyebrow. "Last week? Oh, you mean when you crawled just so you could suck my cock?"

Bakura grit his teeth but forced himself to breathe. "That can never happen again."

"Don't be like that." Atem shifted up to prop himself up on his elbow, but he didn't seem disappointed. It was almost like he knew how Bakura would react. "You know you loved it."

"You have a wife."

"That didn't stop you last week." Atem tilted his head and pointed his glasses at Bakura. "And you're wearing such short shorts today. If I checked, would you have boxers on?"

Bakura shifted slightly, looking away. He had been wet all day. "This is over. I'm not doing this anymore."

Atem shrugged and stood. "You'll be back, darling." He winked and slipped his sunglasses back on. "You know you can't resist my cock." He began walking up the lawn to his house.

Bakura's teeth ground as he stormed after Atem, grabbing his shoulder to stop him from going inside. "You're such a prick! The whole world doesn't revolve around you, Pharaoh. I could go out tonight and take my fucking pick of pricks with big dicks in half the bars in this town."

Atem turned and grabbed Bakura's waist. "And yet you're here." His dick pressed against Bakura's bare thigh. "What does that say about you?"

Bakura shoved at Atem's shoulder. "Fuck you."

"If you insist." Atem leaned in and pressed his lips to Bakura's. Bakura's breath hitched and he tensed, but as Atem nipped his lip, a shaky moan escaped him. Atem caught his lower lip and sucked it between his lips.

Fuck it.

Bakura wrapped his arms around Atem's neck, and Atem chuckled as he began to return the kisses. Atem hooked his legs around Bakura's legs, pressing him to the wall.

"Wait," Bakura gasped as Atem kissed down his neck. "I-" He groaned as Atem bit his neck, feeling himself getting even more wet. "Oh, fuck- I- I'm a trans guy."

Atem paused then pulled back to look at Bakura with a grin. "Well that's a relief. I was beginning to think I wasn't doing my job right." He began pressing kisses along Bakura's jaw. "Anywhere you don't want me to touch?" Bakura shook his head, and Atem's hands slipped up his shirt to toy with his chest. Bakura moaned as he pinched his nipples.