The First Time Atem Came Inside Bakura

Listen, I'm high and horny, that's my schtick. Idk what else y'all want from me. Enjoy.

Chapter Summary: Bakura is desperate and goes to Atem's house, and Atem records him as he fucks him.

CWs: Vaginal sex, rough blowjob, hair pulling, creampie, recording, filming sex, sex toys, remote control vibrator, silicone plug, edging, orders not to cum without permission, plugging cum inside, degradation.

-----

By Saturday, Bakura had had enough. He stormed up to Atem's front door, legs shaking. He wore sweatpants despite the heat because of the cum dripping down his legs. The bullet vibrator still buzzed inside him, no longer ignorable. Bakura had lost count of the amount of times he'd cum.

He hammered on the door, and the vibrator turned up. Bakura grunted, leaning against the door frame. When Atem answered, he was short of breath, face burning. "Please take it out," Bakura gasped.

Atem smirked and leaned against the door. "Was it too much for you?" He teased. He pulled out his phone and pressed another button. Bakura's legs buckled in as the vibrator turned up to the highest setting and Atem had to catch him. "Aw, I've got you. Don't worry."

"You're such a dick," Bakura gritted out as Atem led him inside, shutting the door behind him.

"And yet I'm being so nice and taking this toy out even though you're not working today." Atem led him through a door to their left into a sitting room. The curtains were open, the windows pointing out into the driveway, but was obscured from the main road. Atem pushed him down over the back of the couch, so Bakura's chest was on the cushions, his hips hooked over the back so his ass stuck up. He had to go up on his toes to touch the floor. Atem pulled down his sweatpants and absolutely soaked boxers. He held his phone up, toying with the settings on the vibrator.

Bakura moaned, shaking from pleasure, skin hot under Atem's gaze.

Atem leaned in and gripped Bakura's hair, so close his breath brushed Bakura's ear. "I'll take it out on one condition." Bakura nodded, eager to be rid of the constant pleasure. "You have to beg me for more. And I'll make sure you mean it."

"Please," Bakura began, but Atem shushed him and stood back, holding his phone up again.

"On your knees," he commanded as he began recording.

Bakura pushed himself up off the couch and turned to face Atem, dropping to his knees with his legs spread, showing off his dripping cunt and soaked thighs. His shirt was rumpled, making his chest look bigger, his hair was messy from Atem grabbing it, and his eyes were dilated like he was high. His body pulsed with pleasure as the vibrator changed to a fast-fast-slooooow setting.

Atem stepped forward and unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out. He held it in front of Bakura's face, still pointing the camera at him. "Open your mouth." Bakura obliged, parting his lip and allowing Atem to slide his cock into his mouth. He didn't suck until, after a few light thrusts, Atem finally said, "Good boy. Now you can suck."

Bakura groaned as the vibrator turned to a high-high-high setting. He eagerly began to suck Atem's cock, and Atem moaned, tangling his free hand in Bakura's hair. He began to thrust into Bakura's mouth, and even though he gagged, Bakura kept going. Drool dripped from his lips down his chin as Atem grew harder, filling his mouth.

Atem continued recording him as he fucked his mouth. "You're nothing but a slut. You really didn't take it out at all. You went to work with a toy in your tight pussy every day. Did you cum?"

Bakura couldn't speak with his mouth full of Atem's cock, but he managed a tiny nod.

"Multiple times?" Atem asked. Another nod. "At work?" One more nod. "Good," Atem purred. He gripped Bakura's hair tighter as he fucked him. "You're mine to use whenever I want." He pulled out and Bakura gasped for air, drool spilling down his chin. Atem's dick dripped with it too as he stroked it a few times. "Let's see how long you can hold out this time." He pushed Bakura down and pressed his cock into Bakura without warning.

"Oh, fuck, Atem!" Bakura called as his cunt was suddenly stretched. The vibrator was still inside him and Atem turned it up to a constant HIGH.

"That's it," he said, setting up a fast, hard rhythm. How he was holding the camera steady, Bakura didn't know, but he didn't give it much thought, writhing on Atem's cock and pinned to the ground by his body weight.

"Please," Bakura begged. He didn't know how long he could hold out. "Oh, fuck, please, more!"

"Already?" Atem teased. "I've barely started. Gods, you feel so good. Who knew sluts could be so tight?"

Bakura sobbed in pleasure as Atem sped up. "Fuck, Atem, please! I- I need- fuck!"

"I told you you'd mean it," Atem murmured. He slammed his hips forward, balls slapping Bakura's ass.

Bakura screamed, clawing Atem's back as he came, pussy fluttering around Atem's cock. Atem continued to pound into him, using Bakura's orgasm to fuel his own pleasure. Bakura sobbed from the pleasureful overstimulation, and when Atem finally came, Bakura shuddered as he was finally, finally filled.

Atem eased out of him and the damned vibrator was finally turned off. Bakura shook as Atem pulled the vibrator out of him, and Atem chuckled.

"Oh, don't worry. I won't leave you totally empty."

"Wha-?" Bakura began, mind scrambled.

Before Bakura could react, Atem pressed a silicone plug into him. Bakura groaned at the stretch, but couldn't ignore the excited flicker in his chest.

Atem grinned down at him. "I can't have you wasting my cum," he said. He finished the recording and leaned in, pressing his lips to Bakura's. Bakura groaned as Atem's tongue forced its way into his mouth.

When Atem pulled back, a thin string of saliva hung between their lips. Bakura licked his lips, breaking it.

"You can take that out when you go to work again," Atem said, "but not before. And don't cum without me this time." He pinched Bakura's nipple through his shirt and stood up. "Now get out. Anzu will be back from pilates soon."

Bakura scrambled for his clothes, cursing Atem's name as he hurried home. That night, he couldn't help but touch himself as he lay in bed, full of Atem's cum and the plug, but just before he came, he stopped himself.

"Fuck!" Bakura bit his pillow, rubbing his thighs together, but stopped himself from going further. Gods, he hated Atem.